Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Y U No Allow Us To Subscribe In Fun Corner Threads?

Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Topic Initiator
2021-12-07

Y U No Allow Us To Subscribe In Fun Corner Threads?

Why? :lol3:

iSuperman[?], Zyrdred[?], chuie01[?], and bianx[?] like this topic.

shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Re: Y U No Allow Us To Subscribe In Fun Corner Threads?

i lol'd at the title :lol3: yeah, why can't we subscribe there?
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

-same sentiment :lol2:
Lynn
 Lynn Reyes
Lynn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
ghost in uniform B)
2013-03-22

maybe because our e-mails will explode because so many people post there often?
Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
2021-12-07

[quote=Lynn;#57184;1336570634]maybe because our e-mails will explode because so many people post there often?[/quote] You can opt not to receive email notifications. You just hafta uncheck the box in the ucp.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=shana16;#56985;1336568671]yeah, why can't we subscribe there[/quote] Everything is possible :yes2:
Zyrdred
Zyrdred's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
New world, old ways
Lagendia
2012-12-14

Maybe because its to prevent the Fun Corner from being flooded by the number of post of the members or to prevent so much spamming of post. Just imagine since start of the new Ftalk, within a week the Fun Corner became the most populated than any other sections here in the forum (as always as before). Whats more if it allows us to subscribe in the Fun Corner, it will be the very personal "Tambayan" of the members here in Ftalk. Maybe admin wants us to roam to any other section, rather on sticking only in the Fun Corner. Just my opinion dough, cuz i'm also affected by the Fun Corner not able to subscribe a thread. Although i don't think theres nothing wrong on spamming the Fun Corner section unless you break the spamming rules. I'm sure admin has a reasonable answer to this.
Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
2021-12-07

[quote=Zyrdred;#58930;1336625197]Maybe admin wants us to roam to any other section, rather on sticking only in the Fun Corner.[/quote] If i want to post in fun corner section only then admin cant make me do so otherwise. :lol3: [quote=Zyrdred;#58930;1336625197]it will be the very personal "Tambayan" of the members here in Ftalk.[/quote] So what if it's a personal 'tambayan'? It just shows that people are so goddamn active and we should be thankful for this. When members are inactive, people complain a lot. Now that a lot of people are hyped up in fun corner, people are STILL complaining. Tone down the activeness? I really don't think so. ;) We want a forum with lots of people to interact with and have fun. [hr][hr] ADMIN PLS PUT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON IN FUN CORNER THREADS :lol3:
Zyrdred
Zyrdred's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
New world, old ways
Lagendia
2012-12-14

[quote=Belle;#64291;1336731859]So what if it's a personal 'tambayan'? It just shows that people are so goddamn active and we should be thankful for this. When members are inactive, people complain a lot. Now that a lot of people are hyped up in fun corner, people are STILL complaining.[/quote] I'm not complaining nor against this topic, i'm just saying my point of view of what might be the reason cuz i myself is also curious of why admin did not put a subscribe topic in the Fun Corner. Well, maybe i've just overdo it on how i express it with lack of [i]emoticons[/i] is that it? :lol3::lol3::lol3::D Anyway, if it is the members personal tambayan, its not a bad thing, i'm also a tambay in the Fun Corner you know :P and we want this forum to be as much active as possible. Furthermore, if admin approve this, i myself will also be greatful for this too =D [quote=Belle;#64291;1336731859]We want a forum with lots of people to interact with and have fun.[/quote] Yup, we all want that :yes: like what i said, i'm sure admin has a reasonable answer to this. :thumbsup: SO YEAH, WHY ADMIN DIDN'T PUT THE SUBSCRIBE IN THE FUN CORNER??? :lol3:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

:yes:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=Zyrdred;#65569;1336750737]SO YEAH, WHY ADMIN DIDN'T PUT THE SUBSCRIBE IN THE FUN CORNER??? :lol3:[/quote] Why not? You can subscribe at FC :O
Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
2021-12-07

[quote=sj0405;#173835;1339843372]Why not? You can subscribe at FC[/quote] How? There's no 'subscribe' button.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=sj0405;#173835;1339843372]Why not? You can subscribe at FC[/quote] [quote=Belle;#173914;1339844339]How? There's no 'subscribe' button.[/quote] Maybe what she meant is that you can subscribe on your own topics there.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=Belle;#173914;1339844339]How? There's no 'subscribe' button.[/quote] There is :eh2: [quote=ielle;#174212;1339849489]Maybe what she meant is that you can subscribe on your own topics there.[/quote] Not only to your own topics but also to any topics you want to subscribe :yes: Here's how: Click on the topic you want to subscribe at Fun Corner. Type your reply to that game in the box provided as usual but don't click Submit, instead[b] click Preview[/b]. At Preview you can see 2 small boxes below the big box. One of them is [b]Subscribe to this topic[/b]. Click it and then click submit. Done! Easy-peasy :xixi: :thumbsup:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ or click [b]Post reply[/b] at the lower right corner, and tadaaaa. You'll see it under the text box, [i]check the Subscribe to this topic[/i] ;>

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:15

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy