We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Modesto teen mom accused of attempted murder

iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Modesto teen mom accused of attempted murder

I just need to vent really, really bad! There is a video circulating in facebook of a mom profusely beating her 18-mos old baby for no reason at all. And no…I will not post the video but I did take a screen shot. It is a hard 4 minute video to watch and it only took me seconds to turn it off. I couldn't see myself watching a helpless baby getting abused by the very person who brought her out of this world. I was wishing really hard for the mom to suffer a torturous death for the way she is treating her baby. And the person who stood there taking the video, you should be ashamed of yourself. YOU are as guilty as the sick woman who is imposing the beating for continuing to tape it and not once stop the madness!! Srsly. [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2lwoo4i.jpg[/img]

Last edited by iSuperman (2012-05-11 07:52:22)

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: Modesto teen mom accused of attempted murder

I saw a some of my friends in FB sharing this video. As I saw my friends comments about the video I don't wanna watch it. I have this strong bond when it comes to the kids or baby. Tho I'm not a mother I still have a feeling of the 18-month old baby. And I really hate mothers who hurt their own children. I just can't help it but hate them. Just hoping that this must stop. I mean sharing vids like this. It's not helpful.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

No matter how much unwanted the child is she never had the right to do this kind of barbarism. I hate the world I am in today. :facepalm:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I haven't seen the video yet and I'm already in tears. :cry: I don't fvcking get why she had to do that. The baby is still young for fvck's sake :angry: And whoever was taking the video should probably go to hell too, he just let that retarded girl do whatever the heck she's doing. :mg: What the hell is wrong with society. :disgust: :wallbash: If I could, then I'd just adopt the baby, or tell my parents to. He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. :crybaby:
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#60439;1336650205]No matter how much unwanted the child is she never had the right to do this kind of barbarism.[/quote] I agree with you Sky, but we know we have no control over that cus it's happening all over the world. So frustrating.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=iSuperman;#60608;1336651794]I agree with you Sky, but we know we have no control over that cus it's happening all over the world. So frustrating.[/quote] Indeed but still this creature needs to be punished.
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Dafuq is that person doing? Why is he taking a video instead of helping the baby wtf.? Karma on both of you please.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy