Dear Someone

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: Dear Someone

[sup]Dear Someone,[/sup] [sup]I don't know what you did to me to feel this way towards you. You came into my life unexpected. And things are also complicated. I don't know. It's just unexpected. I'll just go with the flow. Please, let me know how you feel and what you think about this thing.[/sup] [sup]-- Graze[/sup]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Dear someone, Hopefully, there will be no space between us if we will meet soon or go out with the groups like before. I hope we will be good friends :) :thumbsup: Thanks :d jecel ;)
xena
 Xena
xena's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
The Scandalers
2014-05-10

Dear Someone, Call me once you have read my last text message. Thank you. :) - Xena

Last edited by xena (2013-06-20 14:43:45)

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, What now? You realized something dude? Oh by the way, don't call me baby. :xp -- Grazie

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Dear someone, You'll always be my idol and champion. Congrats to the Champion. :xixi: :thumbsup: JCL <3
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Dear Someone, No doubt that you really love me. :wow2: :p :lol3:
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

Dear Bro at Thesis, Letz Do Diz! For Motha Russia!
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Dear someone, Hey! You're annoying. :mg:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Nah

Last edited by chaw (2015-01-28 05:08:11)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

Dear someone, stop snoring please..it's almost 4am and I can't sleep.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, I'm glad that somehow we're getting close again after what we've been through. And I just hope that one day the reasons behind our misunderstandings before are already in the box of our memories. Remember that we made a boxes? Memories, Dreams, Heartaches and Plans. I am just glad really.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

dear someone, how could you spread such issues? man, move on. i don't care if you will go back to that biatch but sht. destroying my reputation is fcking unfair at all. i fcking hate you -,- ~so much love, ex
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Dear someone, Nobody dares to touch my fone and yet you threw it for 5 times, and unfortunately, I didn't get mad at you. Do you know what that means? YES! now, you should feel like a princess. - Jo
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[font=georgia]To some guy worth a thousand mega-watt smile, The three words you've uttered turned my world upside down. Though those words were a source of joy, I cannot deny that fear entangles along with it. I don't wanna get hurt again. I've been through hell and I vowed never to go back to such dreadful place. I grow weary of being in short term relationships. I want stability, a relationship built on a solid rock foundation. I wanna be secured and loved. I want to love and be loved by you. These past days, I find myself thinking of you and I can't seem to unthink you. We don't talk as much as we used to but it's alright, the love's still there, lying dormant, waiting to unfurl and strengthen our feelings. I find you irresistible like oppositely charged ions do to each other to form an ionic bond. Even though I am physically weak, I will lend you my inner strength whenever your frustrations and failures get the better of you. I love you with all my heart. I guess i'm a hopeless case. I never get tired of falling head over heels in love with the same person. My heart is in your hands. You may shatter it into pieces and it will never be whole again. It will mend in the course of time but I will never love another guy the way I loved you. My eyes are set on you. My heart beats for you. My dreams are filled by you. There is less 'me' and more 'you' in my dictionary. Love covers all distance. I will love you despite the hundreds of miles that separate us. You're perfect. You're hot. I'm ugly. We can make average babies. I love you. Bell [/font]
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

Dear someone, I don't know if those were just coincidence or something. But please stop it if that doesn't mean a thing because I can't stop overthinking. You stay away, so do I.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone, please dont get mad at the people who cant understand our accent. :facepalm: Just be patient and calm down. Love, your daughter :swt:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Dear Someone, Please be consistent with your words and actions. :facepalm:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Dear Someone/s, [spoiler]we don't want to withdraw our finance subject nor shift to other course. so if you guys have conscience to those ppl who are trying their best to survive BSA, attitude pls. [i]wag niyong tapakan.[/i] one for all, all for one; that's why WE are affected. well fck. sorry if we won't treat you like we did before. we can't call you as one of our "block family" if you'll keep that attitude till the end of the sem. you don't have the right to be mad if we will put the blame on you. you don't know, there are some whose worse than yours but they just know how to put it on a right place and ofc, their limitations. yes, "we can do what we want". but hey, there's a right time for that. RESPECT pls. that's all we want. PS : prelim is coming, and thanks to you .. our finance teacher don't want to discuss anymore and you heard what she said? papahirapan niya tayo. worst is, our block is the worst, for her. you know what it means? yes, we should expect the lowest grade. k, you should be happy now.[/spoiler] ~ your blockmate
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone you're annoying
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Dear Someone, [spoiler]I don't know why you did that but honestly, it's pissing me off. You spread the news without even knowing the real story behind it and now, people are just accusing us of something that we never did. Seriously? I'm not sure of what should I think of you now. :angry:[/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 8 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy