Re: Dear Someone

Dear RVCR, You're still the one.
chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Please please please. I hope you never find my blog. I'd kill myself if one day you ask me about it 😢 That's literally the reflection of my deepest feelings and if you find it...all hell will break loose hahaha jk But seriously. Never.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear someone, You're the silliest friend that I've ever had, thanks for the bonding, I've missed u a lot srsly.. See you again my friend.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I love the way you smell, very manly and gives me tingles. 😊
khuyabrye.20
» FTalkWorm

Dear someone, I miss your presence here in FT.. i miss spamming with you together and making fun at Fun Corner..
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone, I kept my words to myself. You denied me & my words. And that was when I found beauty within my words and myself. Neither was I the one you wanted to see, nor you were the one I wanted. But at the end of the day I could guess that it was fine. In the process of healing and restoration, I fell in love with myself, and fell out of love for you. Sigh feels lang. penge repu

Last edited by chaw (2015-09-04 12:53:05)

tap13
 Patrick
» n00b
2021-11-19

Dear Someone. I really need you to focus right now, think hard of what is important. Straighten up your priorities! Like someone said, failure is not fatal...but failure to change might be.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm done w/ these

Last edited by chaw (2016-03-13 23:41:42)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Dear someone, I miss you from the bottom of my heart. You are still a precious part of me and when I read the last conversation we had, i realized I have been stupid and immature for throwing it all away. Let's be friends because i really miss you. Bel
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Dear Someone, It takes a certain amount of time for you to realize, that you are just an excrement.

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone, thank you for a lot of things. Every time I think about it, I cry. I cry because God loves us so much that He knew better things are ahead, that we are not a destination of each other, but just a temporary stop. I'm doing much better and in a year, I will graduate and I'm gonna pass a milestone of my life. Four years ago I did not even think I would be where I am today. I'm just so sincerely thankful and I know things will never be the same. Best wishes, Jonirose
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Dear someone/s, I know I have not been a good friend - or person in general. I know I fucked up a lot of things. I know I'm just good with words - maybe that's why I now prefer to call myself a writer. I know I barely show up. And I also know that I'm the kind of person people would not want to be friends with - ever. You see, I know you know how unstable I am. How the little things affects me in so many weird and annoying ways. I do not know how to dodge pain. I do not know how to not feel things. There are so many things going through my head - it's so overwhelming. It's like, I need a 20 hour alone time everyday to process my thoughts. But I also want you to know that I am trying. Everyday, I decide to make it up but unfortunately, most times I end up on my bed - ignoring the world and not caring if Satan emerges from the ground. But I am trying. It's just... hard, you know? It's already too much to ask for patience and understanding. I do not want those anymore. It's starting to get pathetic. Maybe I guess what I'm trying to say is... it's OK if we do not talk ever again, it's OK. Because I am tired, too.
DreamWeaver
 F
DreamWeaver's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
go hye mi ~
Phillipines

Dear Someone, I know you're tired of me but hey thanks for always being there for me through thick and thin. I'm very lucky to have a best friend like you. We don't know each other that much but you're always there no matter what. Sorry for being immature. I really appreciate your existence. I won't promise anything but if you also need me, I'm here :thumbsup: Truly yours, Me
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

It's been almost three years, I'm still not over you.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear sum1, they ain't got nothin on you babe
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Dear Someone, Ya never know love. I hope someday when ya come to sense ya learn from it, even if we are not for each other. :d
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone, After how many years of being attached, it is now safe for me to say that we are friends and nothing more. thank you, because I'm almost 21. It's about time I start looking for something that will actually last. As always, if you need someone to talk to. I'm here. <3
khuyabrye.20
» FTalkWorm

Dear someone, pls. comeback to me :(
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent