Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Travel 
  • » Share the best places you have been to.

Share the best places you have been to.

ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

Re: Share the best places you have been to.

LOCAL - Ilocos Sur is a great place! With good food and warm people to accomodate you. Also, the dialect intrigues me that I took time to learn it. I have a very close friend who lives in Vigan, so it really feels like home. - Tagaytay! Baguio if the South :) If you dont really have the time to travel up to North, why not Tagaytay, right? Same cool breeze and friendly people. INTERNATIONAL - Hong Kong! Aside from Tokyo Disneyland, HK Disneyland is the next closest Disney attraction to PH and Macau is just a ferry away, the Las vegas of Asia. - Singapore, the cleanest country I've been to. In Asia, that is. No traffic, every train station has a mall nearby, walking is not a chore since most of them really walk to school as even to work!
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Kyoto. Perfect blend of new and old.
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Vigan ♥♥
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

at Zamboanga City, my first time here after my baptism. I love Paseo.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[b]Camiguin[/b] guys! Omg, there's white sands and really cool hot springs there. Awesome place indeed. :)
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

I fell in love with the beauty of Singapore, been there twice first was during our practicum and second was when we (me and gf) celebrated our 1st anniversary. Everything's so organized and I think it's the cleanest place I've been to, so clean you can lick the flooring of their airport. jk :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ so true. Singapore has some pretty big laws about littering and some pretty sick punishments along side these laws :lol3: [hr] I've been traveling my little heart out :excited2: [spoiler]Vigan - I was so young I could barely remember a thing :lol3: But I remember going to the Main Marketplace. I saw buildings that reflected Spanish architecture, which I thought was absolutely amazing. I saw a lot of...what do you call those, again? :um: Carriages :lol3: And on the side walk I saw people selling straw hats, straw bags, straw baskets, etc. The overall atmosphere was great. I felt like I was in the medieval side of the Philippines hehe Laguna - My first time bathing in the hot springs. Hehe I loved it except I can't swim very well. We also went to the waterfalls, and the water was so cold and so nice. I felt like nature's bestfriend aweee Chicago, Illinois - I saw the bean. LOL that was pretty much it. Lots of walking and taking pictures with the huge buildings. Too bad we weren't able to get into the SEARS tower :( I saw some penguins HAHA Baton Rouge, Louisiana - We only stayed here for a few days. They have a LOT of french restaurants. It was AWESOME. Plus, their hobos were MUSICIANS. :lol3: Hobos in Texas are creepy, but these guys are talented and they work to get money :lol3: The view of the lake and the bridge above it was beautiful. Miami, Florida - Lots of Cubans. Pretty busy place for the city. I could hear Latino music anywhere in that place :lol3: We went to the beach and I cherished every minute I had down there. Tgere are no beaches in Texas and the last time I went to the beach was when I was 12, in the Philippines :< It felt nice knowing I was swimming in a very very small part ofthe Arctic Ocean hehe Orlando, Florida - Disney World and Universal Studios. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!! Los Angeles, California - The only good thing about LA was the Staples Center :swt: I hated LA. Dallas was even cleaner than LA. Sorry guys :lol3: At least they have Jollibee HAHAHHA[/spoiler]
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Caramoan is the place to be. :D
jerriedee
 JID :) /je-ri-di/
jerriedee's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Website

Just went to Corregidor Island! A place very rich in history.. :)
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Ilocos Sur and Norte. <33
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

I have been to few places Laguna - EK, Pagsanjan and somewhere in Calamba. Hahaha. We had family outing in Calamba when I was like 6y/o? and.. We had a quick visit to Pagsanjan Falls back when I was sick. 2011 I think? that's my first time to ride a bangka :yes: and my first time seeing a falls. Subic, Zambales - we have been in Subic back when I was 4 or 6? like that. :lol2: The beach is White Rock :thumbsup: they said they have white sand but i dont think it's true :lol3: :lol3: it is slightly brownish or something Lemery, Batangas - We had our NSTP there in a dirty beach somewhere in Lemery and we cleaned the whole beach so dirty :lol3: :lol3: China Town in Binondo - :lol2: I've been there thrice. And... I want to be back because I really want to make a food trip there hahaha Baguio City - we have had our very first tour and Tourism Convention there in Baguio Last year, and.. yes, it is a little bit colder than Tagaytay. It is like you have your aircon outside hahaha. But it is not that windy unlike here in tagaytay :yes: but the temperature's colder. There is not much difference between Tagaytay and Baguio but, the only thing is that, in Baguio, you can see mountains everywhere and even their roads are so steep and... their buildings are built with underground floors hahaha astig nga e. Then, hmm, there is a lot more buildings there unlike here in tagaytay, though the tolentinos are allowing commercial buildings nowadays.. so I hope that natural beauty will still remain here :(
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

Bali, Indonesia
eizpontaneous
» n00b
Row 4
2014-04-14

Corregidor, Baguio (second home), an amusement park in Laguna, and a resort in Antipolo (overlooking the sunrise).
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Ilocos! :excited2:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Ilocos! And Bicol. Misibis bay iz so damn beautiful!
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Atulayan Island - I really liked the place. It's like an unspoiled Boracay. Best part is, the trip to that island won't hurt your pocket too much. :yes2:
makegamaru
 Mark Kevin
makegamaru's display avatar
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Cebu
2016-05-31

so far for me it's Osmeņa Peak here in Cebu. It is known to be the highest point of elevation in the island of Cebu. :)
anesforsaken
 anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
SSDD
homeless
Website

Sabang, Indonesia more than Bali.. hahahaha [spoiler][img]http://s18.postimg.org/6ac537n95/IMG_00000292.jpg[/img][/spoiler] the island still virgin :no3::no3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Vancouver, Colorado and Washington. So beautiful. <3
  • Travel 
  • » Share the best places you have been to.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:16

[ 8 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy