Kim Um
*kim-a-holic's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Neptune
2013-03-26
Website

Unsolicited Advice

Have you received as such? Either from friends or family or teachers or just anyone? Advice you never asked with regards to your relationship, or with someone you like.. share it here and how it affected/s you. [hr] Mine is about me having a boyfriend and staying virgin. They keep on insisting I'm not and I should look for someone who's got a work and everything. Seriously! I have almost 5 years to do that. Keep calm and shut your mouth up. :bomb:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Re: Unsolicited Advice

Mine's about my personality. They always say that I should talk to people more often and stop being a shy piece of crap. Although they're right, I'm kinda getting tired of people telling me what to do.
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

I've been freaking out because I knew that I still love my ex and my friend realized it and told me that "You shouldn't be the one who's going after him and going after some boys.. It should be the guys going after me. Well it affected me like, okay I just don't feeling so okay with that but I'm trying to.
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Mine's about going out with boys, they tell me that I should hang out with girls because it's not good to look at. But, I'm more of a guy than a girl. I don't want to go out and just pretend I like talking about guys and stuff, well maybe I do, a little, but most of the time, I don't find it comfortable. I enjoy talking about games and guys stuff. I'd rather be a tomboy than a girly-girl, so yeah. :lol3: & plus, I trust all of them. For sure, they'll take care of me the way they think the gerls will. :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

I've been told that I always push people away from me. They said that I should open up more and be friendly. Who the hell cares guise? :lol3:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Never coz no one dares to tell me this and that. :lol2: loljk
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I've always been told to be careful and slow things down and not go out on a limb and lose everything in the very end.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Dad's advice. Always.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:12

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy