» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[SYSTEM] Win to Flash: Making a bootable Flash Drives

I just wonder if someone post this already. Have you heard about the [b]Win To Flash[/b] [quote][b]Introducing WinToFlash[/b] There may come a day that optical drives are as hard to find as 5.25 floppy drives are today. WinToFlash starts a wizard that will help pull over the contents of a windows installation CD or DVD and prep the USB drive to become a bootable replacement for the optical drive. It can also do this with your LiveCD. You don't have to worry about scratches on the disc or misplacing your original media discs once you transfer their contents to the flash drive. The optical drive is quickly becoming a thing of the past, especially in office environments, as media is shifted to the cloud.[/quote] [b][url=http://wintoflash.com/home/en/]Source[/url][/b] Enjoy....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by vanraid (2012-05-17 07:46:39)

South-Mix[?] likes this topic.

Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

Re: [SYSTEM] Win to Flash: Making a bootable Flash Drives

Ohhh I've heard of this! :D Used this many times already. Great! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
 randy orton
the_legend_killer's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

nice post legendary vanraid =D

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[quote=the_legend_killer;#71096;1336875416]nice post legendary vanraid[/quote] Still you are the legend. :lol3: I'm glad I could help out. :thumbsup:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=vanraid;#68912;1336823036]I just wonder if someone post this already. Have you heard about the Win To Flash[/quote] yeah, i heard it already and i just use it, i have already 2 flash drive that i made a bootable, winXp and Win7. i used this in formatting pc's and tested and proven. instead of CD/DVD drive that i used before it really makes it better than before. anyways thanks for the post.
  • Tech Zone 
  • » [SYSTEM] Win to Flash: Making a bootable Flash Drives

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:24

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy