Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What are your pet-peeves?

Letsirk
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero

What are your pet-peeves?

A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it. Pet peeves often involve specific behaviors of someone close, such as a spouse or significant other. These behaviors may involve disrespect, manners, personal hygiene, relationships, and family issues. [i]- Wikipedia.[/i] [url=http://www.getannoyed.com/]http://www.getannoyed.com/[/url] - Where can you find a list of pet-peeves. So, what's yours?
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: What are your pet-peeves?

I hate this much :mad: Drivers who don't use a [b]turn[/b] signal.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

1. Putting nail polish on my left hand. 2. When people say 'foods' and 'stuffs', scotch tape instead of adhesive tape, and pentel pen instead of marker. :facepalm:
Darryl
 Darryl
Darryl's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Cebuuuuuuuuu!
2013-11-22

Fingernails scratching a cement wall
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

"stuffs", "craps", and "shits". It can work without an 's', it would still be plural. People who don't say "Thank you" after I do something nice to them. "Homeworks", homework is already plural. Leaving the door open after entering.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

- When people talk while I'm studying. Or when they tap on the desks while I'm studying. - When people walk so freakiiiiiin slow. - When my sisters go out of my room without even closing the door.
Khanon
» FTalker
2014-02-13

I hate people who stare. Any kind of staring and the reason of doing so, Idc, stop staring
Zypadhera
 Telalalalay
Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

- When people continue to stare after they ask you a question, as if they need you to expand more on your answer. - Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions. - Grammar hypocrites. - People who text during a movie. :penguin:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

yelling inside the house..I hate it :mad:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

- Broken locks of toilet stalls - Pentel Pen instead of Marker - Scotch tape instead of tape/adhesive tape - Nails scratching on the board
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

# Noisy eaters. # People who are mean to animals. # People who read the paper while driving. # People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking. # Uncomfortable chairs. # Wasting food, like when a person takes a full plateful of food and then eat two bites.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

slow drivers on the fast lanes :mg: :over:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

When ice cream drips out of the bottom of a sugar cone When an infant cries non-stop during a flight
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

People who smoke right outside the door of a nonsmoking establishment, getting smoke all over everybody who enters/leaves. Using speaker phones in public areas at work. People who stick their USED gum just about anywhere
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

hate slow drivers in the fast lane :mg:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Kids who tease dogs through a fence. Women who wear jewelry that clinks and clacks and makes noise when they're at their desk or keyboard. People walking around in ridiculous 'fashionable' shoes that are clearly hurting their feet. People who are mean to animals. People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking. Not washing hands after using the bathroom. People who push alcohol at social functions. Celebrities claiming to be environmentalists. People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there. Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen. People who write "Noone" instead of "No one". How opening any cheap electronic item these days requires cutting up your finger with cheap impossible to open plastic molding covering. Uncomfortable chairs. Chasing after a ping pong ball. The creepers at red lights. You know, those people that start inching forward in their cars…slowly…until the light turns green. When you're invited to a party (or any event) with people you have never met, and the host doesn't introduce you to anyone. Anyone – male or female- who says “We’re pregnant”. Are they sharing a uterus? People who don't dress their age
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

- people who constantly look at themselves in the mirror/glass - people who don't know the difference of 'your' and you're'. - dogs barking - sloooooooooow walkers - those who stare at you while you're eating
luckystar
luckystar's display avatar
» FTalker
Tropang Kalye 09
2013-10-24

Girls who laugh like there's no tomorrow. People who talk loud in public Girls who wear as in super shorts-shorts. People that I'm not close with but always ask favor.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

1) people tapping on the table. 2) people chewing gum 3) people chewing food like a pig 4) people who walk so slow 5) people who post selfies and say theyre ugly 6) social media girls
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

- people w/o proper table manners - people who chew like an idiot

Last edited by Pawws (2014-04-20 01:39:56)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:39

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy