FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

Your First Times? ;)

Share your first time experiences here . i'll start ;) I went to Manila and it was my first time to travel alone by plane when i was thirteen ;) Had our Summer Vacation in Boracay with the whole family last 2009. It was my first time to see a place like paradise lol ;) Went in Bukidnon last year. First time to experience zipline and river rafting in cagayan de oro. :) [spoiler]mods delete if there's already a topic like this[/spoiler]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Your First Times? ;)

My friend I think this is a dup of [url]http://ftalk.us/t224-~Your-FIRSTS~.html[/url]
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Re: Your First Times? ;)

Imma share my first kiss. :heart::xixi: [spoiler]So it was me, my bestfriend, her ex and my crush. We were watching Sherlock Holmes that time. The seating arrangement would be like; :blush::d vacant seat :lol::eh: whereas, :blush: = [b]ME[/b] :d= [b]CRUSH[/b] :lol:= [b]BESTFRIEND[/b] and :eh: = [b]HER EX[/b] So, at first I was like, feeling awkward because, my crush and I have been M.U for 5 months already and I just confessed to him the day before we watched movie. But, after a min or so, I was feeling comfortable [i]na din[/i] since my bestfriend and her ex are doing their thing at my other side. :xixi: I rested my hands on the cup holder the same time he rested his. Which is pretty coincidental... :ninja: or is it not? :lol3: Then, as his hands brushed over mine, I suddenly felt giddy and held his hand completely. Idk y I did that too. :lol3: Fortunately, he didn't let go and he even tightened his grip. So, that was a sign of him being completely into what's happening. :lol3: I rested my head on his shoulder. (It's no biggie, I mean, we're used to that already since we're M.U) and after 5 mins or so, I heard him mumbling something so I tilt my head a little toward his and asked him what he's saying. He didn't said anything and just continued watching the movie. He then sniffed my hair and kissed me on my forehead which turned me insane and made me malfunction right at that moment. :heart::lol3: After another 5 mins, I heard him mumbling again so I moved my head closer to his and asked him what's wrong. And then - :wow2::heart: :love::wow2::heart::love: He cupped my cheeks and pulled my head even more closer to his then BAM! There, it happened. :heart::heart: It lasted for 1 minute I think then I felt a little shy (since it was my first) and rested my head to his shoulder again.. (Cause I don't want any eye contact at the moment.. :blush:) Then I asked him, "[i]Love mo ba ko?[/i]" and he said, "[i]Oo.[/i]" ASDFGHJKL. :blush::blush: After hearing that, I looked at him with a smile, and I pinched his cheeks. :lol3: Then I said, "[i]Dami mong arte. Kung tagal mo ng sinabi yan, edi sana tayo na.[/i]" He laughed and pulled my head closer to his, so we kissed once again. Longer this time. For 3 minutes I think and I would smile everytime I'd take a rest. :blush::blush: The feeling's heavenly, it really is. :thumbsup:[/spoiler] So yeah, that's how my first kiss happened. :heart:

Last edited by Jhncys (2012-05-14 23:21:55)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy