myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

Psycho Hallucinating Guy

Let's name him as Mr.X . Here it goes, my special friend was a very kind man.He was a gentleman. Very funny. Cute. Sweet.Girls fall for him quite easy because of his attitude.and I admit, I almost did too. He always protect me, make me laugh and always treat me... But he was a so called playboy . I thought he was just kidding about that. He seems so cute when he act like that But one time, the 3 girls in his life coincided and led to a horrible conclusion. Let's name them as Ms.A , Ms.B and Ms.C Ms.A's belief : Ms.B is his bestfriend who is a feeler that believes she is the girlfriend of Mr.X and Ms.C is just a flirty liberated girl. Ms.B's belief : Ms.A is very obsessed with Mr.X and is willing to convert her religion for him, Ms.C is a flirty liberated girl. Ms.C's belief : Ms. A and Ms.B are obsessed and falling over Mr.X . all of these belief's came from the words of Mr.X. with these words, they realized the guy had been hallucinating. Now, he had been backstabbing and saying things that never happened . Ms.A and Ms.B cannot stand this and confronted him. Unfortunately Ms.C's friends became mad at him and guys with large muscles surrounded him. He was tensed and we were able to see his real side. We were not even at the half of the conversation when he walked out and started yelling , shouting bad words. Throwing his bag etc. Up to now, we don't know which side is true. or whether we should still stay with him if it will help his situation. What's even hard is he blamed all his mistakes to me...-- okay, I'm Ms.A. he said I was just "NANINIRA" when in fact, there was really no way he could get out of this. His condition is getting worst. One thing we noticed is that he should never go hungry. It seemed he has 2 personalities in one person and the one does not remember the things he said in the other one. What could we do to make the situations normal? HELP PLEASSSSEEE .. T.T
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Re: Psycho Hallucinating Guy

:facepalm: Give him something to eat. :lol2: And, stay away from him. Move on! :thumbsup:
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[quote=velle;#83762;1337164193]Give him something to eat. And, stay away from him. Move on![/quote] if we leave him alone, he will really be alone. do you think being alone will help him get better ? :/
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

If you can, tell to his parents.
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[quote=velle;#86578;1337249043]If you can, tell to his parents.[/quote] oh nooo . I think they already know . Maybe he's the only one who doesn't know his condition .. :(
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I dont get this. are you saying he has multiple personalities or is this just teenage drama? -_____- If he really has a psych disorder, then there's nothing you can do to make him normal. Just play along with him, and try to get to know each persona that he has. Nobody should ever be forced to conform with the society's standards of normality. By the way, please don't call him "psycho hallucinating guy" because that's just rude. The guy doesn't deserve to be called such names because of something he can't even change.

Last edited by chaw (2014-05-11 11:38:45)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=myjhadeheart;#82450;1337143757]He was tensed and we were able to see his [b]real side[/b].[/quote] A person does all kind of insane things when cornered . That is not his real side. [quote=myjhadeheart;#82450;1337143757]all of these belief's came from the words of Mr.X. [quote=myjhadeheart;#82450;1337143757]Now, he had been backstabbing and saying things that never happened.[/quote] with these words, they realized the guy had been hallucinating.[/quote] Don't think he is hallucinating. I see a typical guy saying a bunch of BS. [quote=myjhadeheart;#82450;1337143757]One thing we noticed is that he should never go hungry.[/quote] Yea....... all people get grumpy when they're hungry. :lol3: [quote=myjhadeheart;#82450;1337143757]It seemed he has 2 personalities in one person and the one does not remember the things he said in the other one.[/quote] Defense Mechanism.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy