Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Insecurities

bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Re: Insecurities

Feeling insecure abt the size of my peens :B [color=#ffffff]loljk[/color] :lol2:
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

Weight.
keyrowlina
 Karol
keyrowlina's display avatar
» FTalker
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu, PH
2012-10-01
Website

Hmmmn. Oh where should I start. :invi: My rabbit teeth, elephant legs, i'm [i]"balbon"[/i] (saying hairy really sounds depressing. :crybaby: ), my height and weight. :no:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

My height and nose. I want a pointed nose even though I'm not pango :lol3:
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

insecure of small lips and white complexion ?
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Weight. :facepalm:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

my right index finger :lol3:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Voice. I think I need to train my falsetto~ :(
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

complexion .
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
2013-08-05

my weight im getting fat :lol: and my pimples there getting plenty :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler]I hated my boobs, my butt and my hips, my lips, my forehead, my small feet, my height, my weight (even though I was healthy, I was still considered fat), my thick hair, and the fact that I was curvy as an hourglass and not a flat-chested skinny lady.[/spoiler] I overcame all of my insecurities. And I mean ALL of them :lol2: It feels awesome. Whenever I go to parties, my friends always shout, "Work it, girl! Work it!" And I do. :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

my weight, my huge legs (genetically inherited from my mum), my teeth (i have one crooked tooth), my skin complexion and my feet (im kinda flat-footed). :d ugh, my insecurities. :faint:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I overcame my physical insecurities because I just don't care about how I look anymore. But one thing I'm insecure about is the fact that I'm not good with socializing with others.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

- I'm pretty confident with my physique or physical features. Except for my height when I'm next to my big bro (isn't the middle child supposed to be taller than the eldest :lol3:). he's almost 6' and I'm stuck in 5'8. - coming to my loved one's rescue. i always think someone can get to them way before i do. - responsibilities and duties. i almost always think someone can do better.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#355270;1377481805]Except for my height when I'm next to my big bro (isn't the middle child supposed to be taller than the eldest ). he's almost 6' and I'm stuck in 5'8.[/quote] That's what my friend told me. I was so worried I'd be the shortest in the family but I'm glad I'm not... YET :lol3: @t I'm okay with how I look but when I hear people say something, my self-esteem just goes back down to zero. But I hated my nose. Now I think it's cute :lol3: I made myself believe I wouldn't look good with any other nose :lol3:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

The vein thatz very obvious on ma ryt head! I hate it coz it lookz like a lightnin when you're closer to me! :lol3:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=Tres;#355270;1377481805]Except for my height when I'm next to my big bro [b](isn't the middle child supposed to be taller than the eldest ).[/b] he's almost 6' and I'm stuck in 5'8.[/quote] isn't it? now I know why our [i]bunso[/i] (who just turned 19 this year) became the tallest among the sibs.:lol3: @T - Facial hair. I always wanted to sport that stubble look [i](balbas-sarado)[/i] but deyym I can't even grow a mustache. - Voice. I wish I can sing like Jason Wade or David Cook. [i]Wish ko laaaannngg.[/i]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#355340;1377493504]That's what my friend told me. I was so worried I'd be the shortest in the family but I'm glad I'm not... YET :lol3:[/quote] Are you the eldest? Hahahahaha yes, keep holding on to that 'yet' :lol2: but I don't know. It's usually how it is, right? When the eldest and the 2nd sibling (or middle child) are of the same gender, the middle one almost always seems to end up to be the taller one. [quote=rph;#355390;1377496356]isn't it? now I know why our bunso (who just turned 19 this year) became the tallest among the sibs.:lol3:[/quote] It's not proven but it's almost always how it is :lol3: our bunso just turned 14 this month, and he's already 5'5. When I was 14, I was just around 5'3 :lol3: hopefully my growth spurts haven't given up on me yet. @t [quote=rph;#355390;1377496356]- Facial hair. I always wanted to sport that stubble look (balbas-sarado) but deyym I can't even grow a mustache.[/quote] ^this too :lol3:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#355493;1377500273]Are you the eldest? Hahahahaha yes, keep holding on to that 'yet' but I don't know. It's usually how it is, right? When the eldest and the 2nd sibling (or middle child) are of the same gender, the middle one almost always seems to end up to be the taller one.[/quote] Yes, but the "threat" to me is actually my youngest sister :lol3: She's really growing too fast. Almost the same height as the 2nd one. I wish I could grow 2 more inches so I could reach the "safe zone" :lol3: Same situation with my mother's siblings. Youngest one towers at 6'6. The same friend also told me that because it's the mother's first time with the eldest so her uterus is not stretched enough for the baby. :lol2: [quote=rph;#355390;1377496356]- Voice. I wish I can sing like Jason Wade or David Cook. Wish ko laaaannngg.[/quote] Same here. But like Carrie Underwood :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#355537;1377503393]Youngest one towers at 6'6.[/quote] Wow, that's.. that's pretty intimidating :lol3::lol3: which genes have you acquired more? your mom's or your dad's? here's to hoping you'd get those two inches before your siblings race you to it :lol2: [quote=mndrl;#355537;1377503393]The same friend also told me that because it's the mother's first time with the eldest so her uterus is not stretched enough for the baby. :lol2:[/quote] I never heard of this and this is such a precious addition to my knowledge. But I've lost hope. I can't top my big bro on the height department :lol2: okay sorry OT

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:12

[ 8 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy