Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Joshua Ledet eliminated, AI now down to Top 2.

Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Joshua Ledet eliminated, AI now down to Top 2.

[quote]The Season 11 "American Idol" Final 3 hit the stage on Wednesday night in their second to last push at winning the title, and after three rounds of performances, it might just end up an all-male final round next week. Joshua Ledet had three flawless performances that impressed the judges, especially in the middle round when he took on John Lennon's "Imagine." Mentor Jimmy Iovine picked the contestants' last song of the night, and for Phillip it was Bob Seger's "Why Don't You Stay." Adding an orchestra, Phillip brought his emotions to the song and Randy suggested he peaked at the right time. For Jessica though, she had a rougher night. There was a bum note at the end of her second round number, "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing," and her last song of the night, The Jackson 5's "I'll Be There" lacked the passion exhibited by the other contestants.[/quote]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Joshua Ledet eliminated, AI now down to Top 2.

Hoping Jessica will win but just don't know :plotting:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#88283;1337320934]Hoping Jessica will win but just don't know :plotting:[/quote] It will be a tough choice for America. :thumbsup: Both of them are so good. But there's something in me that says PP will win. Idky.
gengskie
 CIARA
gengskie's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
XoXo for everyone
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
NEVERLAND ❤
2013-04-30
Website

I hope jessica wins too. Who has a magic jack, i need to vote :lol:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=gengskie;#88851;1337340306]I hope jessica wins too. Who has a magic jack, i need to vote :lol:[/quote] No need to buy Magic Jack... With a Skype account you can also vote for your favorite contestant... :D You just need to know the number of your bet then dial (call) it on Skype... If your in the Philippines, you can only vote at 1PM - 3PM... :eh: [b]Here's the tutorial how to vote:[/b] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruLoErby178 Great news for the [b]Pinoy[/b] fans... Let's support Jessica Sanchez!! :thumbsup:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=bobcbar;#88283;1337320934]Hoping Jessica will win but just don't know[/quote] Every filipino wishes that sir. Though I'm a fan of PP as well, I'm still for Jessica.
gengskie
 CIARA
gengskie's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
XoXo for everyone
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
NEVERLAND ❤
2013-04-30
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#90421;1337386518]No need to buy Magic Jack... With a Skype account you can also vote for your favorite contestant... :D You just need to know the number of your bet then dial (call) it on Skype... If your in the Philippines, you can only vote at 1PM - 3PM... :eh:[/quote] thanks for the tip... jessica sanchez for the win!!!!
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez are my bet since day one. Now, I can't decide who I want to win :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy