Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
2014-06-25
Website

Manga/Anime that made you b'awwww

The title said all , post manga or anime that made you cry or[i] almost cry[/i] Anime : Hotarubi no Mori e -- short movie about pure romance between spirit and human , prepare your tissue Ano Hana -- tear-jerker animu , though the ending is silly Code Geass end Manga Complex -- it's bl manga but still I recommended to everyone , realistic potrait of bromance Gash Bell , FMA Almost cry ; Natsume Yuujinchou , Glass Mask , Golden days Add more later, need refreshing my brain :penguin:

Last edited by Chou99 (2012-05-20 13:40:44)

Belle[?], and saberAlter[?] like this topic.

saberAlter
 Jolene
» FTalkManiac
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-11-04

Re: Manga/Anime that made you b'awwww

Clannad and Myself; Yourself. D: Trying to remember some more...
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=saberAlter;#93628;1337458141]Clannad[/quote] :thumbsup: Naruto :swt: Close The Last Door Junjou Romantica Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Sex Pistols A Foreign Love Affair
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#95086;1337500125]Close The Last Door Junjou Romantica Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Sex Pistols A Foreign Love Affair[/quote] How did these make you cry? :facepalm: AnoHana AnoNatsu Clannad Natsume Yuujinchou KimiNozo (the last episode made me bawl my eyes out) I cry always. Like always. But these are the ones that made me wanna just pull out everyone from the screen, hug them and say "it's gonna be okay. I'm crying with you guys." :lol3:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Clannad and i remember others later
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=yh3t;#96686;1337526868]How did these make you cry?[/quote] Close The Last Door - Honda made me cry :swt: Junjou Romantica - When Usagi asked Misaki to be a little bit selfish =3 Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - FIRST OVA!!!! When Saga started to watch Ritsu go home O_______________O Sex Pistols - When Yonekuni had smex with Shiro and left without a word. You know, da part where he left the ring and Shiro cried :lol3::lol3: A Foreign Love Affair - You know the elevator scene thingy :swt: Yeah I'm attached to them like that :facepalm:
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

[quote=yh3t;#96686;1337526868]Natsume Yuujinchou[/quote] Nice taste :thumbsup: Have you watched Hotarubi no Mori e? they are by same creator [quote=yh3t;#96686;1337526868]AnoNatsu[/quote] I wanna watch this one , but I know the spoiler already :facepalm: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#96808;1337530902]Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - FIRST OVA!!!! When Saga started to watch Ritsu go home O_______________O[/quote] well ... the only part that I like from sekaiichi . Didn't cry though :lol3: //updating banner

Last edited by Chou99 (2012-05-20 13:48:47)

yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#96808;1337530902]Close The Last Door - Honda made me cry :swt: Junjou Romantica - When Usagi asked Misaki to be a little bit selfish =3 Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - FIRST OVA!!!! When Saga started to watch Ritsu go home O_______________O Sex Pistols - When Yonekuni had smex with Shiro and left without a word. You know, da part where he left the ring and Shiro cried :lol3::lol3: A Foreign Love Affair - You know the elevator scene thingy :swt:[/quote] Did you.. r-really.. just.. explain.. everything to me?! :facepalm: :lol3: [quote=Chou99;#96913;1337536097]Nice taste :thumbsup: Have you watched Hotarubi no Mori e? they are by same creator[/quote] I DID! OMGGGG! That anime made me cry so so so so so much I needed to pause the anime to wipe my tears. :lol3: [quote=Chou99;#96913;1337536097]I wanna watch this one , but I know the spoiler already :facepalm:[/quote] Don't watch it. It's really not that good. It just made me cry. I just loooove Kanna, prolly that's why, and that's all. AnoHana is still better. :thumbsup:

Last edited by yh3t (2012-05-21 11:01:02)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=yh3t;#100041;1337612434]Did you.. r-really.. just.. explain.. everything to me?![/quote] Girl, you were asking me! Do you want me to screw your butt? :lol3::lol3:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Zero no tsukaima Futatsuki no Kishi episode 12 :crybaby: Baaaaaawwwawawaaaa~ :crybaby: :lol3::lol3:
keyrowlina
 Karol
keyrowlina's display avatar
» FTalker
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu, PH
2012-10-01
Website

:point: Bokura ga Ita :point: Tonari no Atashi (it's not particularly sad, but still... I cried. :crybaby: ) :point: Full moon wo Sagashite I forgot the rest. :xixi:
Skyheight
Skyheight's display avatar
» n00b
2014-03-06

Major especially the season 1
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I love sad animes haha. - Angel Beats! - Clannad - Kanon - Air - AnoHana - Ginban Kaleidoscope Can't remember the others.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy