» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

Guidelines

Can I create a guidelines how to start a topic in a particular section?:plotting: Since the topics are scatter, I would like to suggest to have a guidelines on posting a topic. This is to easily sort the topics if admin will create a new sub section. :thumbsup:
FTalk
» Admin

Re: Guidelines

[quote=vanraid;#98901;1337599970]Can I create a guidelines how to start a topic in a particular section?:plotting: Since the topics are scatter, I would like to suggest to have a guidelines on posting a topic. This is to easily sort the topics if admin will create a new sub section. :thumbsup:[/quote] Which particular section and could you give some details about the content of the guidelines you'll make? Thanks. :D
vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

[quote=FTalk;#100321;1337622946]Which particular section and could you give some details about the content of the guidelines you'll make? Thanks.[/quote] :plotting: Well I'm thinking in tech zone. Since majority of the post will make in tech zone is about trouble shooting and sharing Ideas of the latest trends in technology. I would like to suggest only in the title of the topic would have a category. Sample in title: [b][HELP][/b]Software that can automatically change the name of an mp3 file/s [b][QUESTION][/b] What Video Editing Software do you use? [b][SYSTEM][/b] Command Prompt: Net Send [b][POLLS][/b] Intel or Windows? [b][PROGRAMMING][/b] All about Webpage Did you get my point? :yes2: Since we don't have yet sub sections yet, this will be helpful for topics which are in the bottom to be notice. [spoiler]I'l also thinking on Food and Cooking to have [b][RECIPES][/b] :cheers:[/spoiler]

Last edited by vanraid (2012-05-22 07:15:56)

neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

I think it's a good idea to categorize threads according to their appropriate.. uhm, categories. One benefit of this is that sorting would be easier (let's say if there will be sub-sections in the future). A clear explanation and differentiation is needed though for each of the categories to avoid confusion on the thread starter's part.
FTalk
» Admin

For the tech zone I'm planning to add subforums some time soon. Adding that kind of info/tag in title is okay but not really necessary I think.
jhunz1951
 Jhunel Amantiad
jhunz1951's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Zamboanga City
2019-06-30
Website

we will be waiting for that :) Godspeed Admin <3

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk