Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Music 
  • » What's your favorite piece of classical music?

What's your favorite piece of classical music?

Zypadhera
 Telalalalay
Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

[quote][b]Classical music[/b] is the art music produced in, or rooted in, the traditions of Western liturgical and secular music, encompassing a broad period from roughly the 11th century to present times. The central norms of this tradition became codified between 1550 and 1900, which is known as the common practice period. It should not be confused with the Classical Era. The term "classical music" did not appear until the early 19th century, in an attempt to "canonize" the period from Johann Sebastian Bach to Beethoven as a golden age. The earliest reference to "classical music" recorded by the Oxford English Dictionary is from about 1836. [i]-Wiki[/i][/quote] [spoiler][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Classical_music_composers_montage.JPG/600px-Classical_music_composers_montage.JPG[/img] Montage of great classical music composers. From left to right: Top row – [i]Antonio Vivaldi, Johann Sebastian Bach, George Frideric Handel, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven[/i]; second row –[i] Gioachino Rossini, Felix Mendelssohn, Frédéric Chopin, Richard Wagner, Giuseppe Verdi;[/i] third row – [i]Johann Strauss II, Johannes Brahms, Georges Bizet, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Antonín Dvořák;[/i] bottom row – [i]Edvard Grieg, Edward Elgar, Sergei Rachmaninoff, George Gershwin, Aram Khachaturian[/i][/spoiler] [b]So yeah. What's your favorite piece and who's your favorite composer? :eh:[/b] [i]All of them are great but I only look up to a few composers. They are Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and Chopin. :yes:[/i]
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Re: What's your favorite piece of classical music?

Salut D'amour - Edward Elgar :thumbsup:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Beautiful Blue Danube aaaaaaand Waltz of the Flowers :plotting:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik: Allegro - Mozart Canon in D - Pachelbel Symphony No. 9: Ode To Joy - Beethoven Tale Of Tsar Saltan: Flight Of The Bumblebee - Rimsky-Korsakov Air On The G String - Bach Cantata 147: Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring - Bach Lohengrin: Bridal Chorus - Wagner I have lots of music sheets of classical songs. :D I got those sheets when I'm still a choir member. :D

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
philixre
 Lovelee
philixre's display avatar
» FTalker
>:)
The Scandalers
>:)
2012-11-24
Website

Canon in D - Pachelbel Cantata 147: Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring - Bach Liebestraum No. 3 - Liszt
  • Music 
  • » What's your favorite piece of classical music?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:05

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy