discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Travel 
  • » Experiences in travelling

Experiences in travelling

Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Experiences in travelling

Share it here! :lala:

bramzero[?], and shana16[?] like this topic.

bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Re: Experiences in travelling

[quote=Aybs;#102454;1337681465]Share it here! :lala:[/quote] You share it 1stt!!! :lala: @Topic I was travelling in Manila, once I tried to walk from Monumento to Baclaran :lol2: Did lotsa stops @ 7eleven for drinks :lol2:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

I always seem to be thrown away by the wind when I'm in a passenger ship. I mean, the wind is very strong at sea and I can't defeat it. :lol3: So there was this one time my cousins and I stayed on the deck or whatever holding on to the railing so we wouldn't fall to the sea. :facepalm: This (almost) always happens whenever I go to Mindoro. :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2012-05-22 08:38:59)

Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz

Lost in Baguio that cause the whole crowd in the bus not to eat lunch in time.
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I tried being seasick lots of times, esp. when we go to Negros. :puke: But uhm, I got lost on a boat when we went to Bohol last year. :lol3: :lol3:
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

Went to bohol and stayed for only 7 hours just to feel the zip-lining thing and see some spots :xixi: then went Back to Cebu again :facepalm:
fioname
 The Oger
fioname's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
#emAhbitchyLikegoddess
Cebu
2018-04-16

I had visited my friends house in one of the province in Cebu. We made a walk there to take a bath in a river upon going home since it's quite far when following the right road my friends asked for a short cut so they told us to climb mountain(which are "kaingin") no trees left standing and it's really difficult climbing a mountain and a bit scary. Something like this but much more elevated [spoiler][img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/474269009_6e81a3b628.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
akosiloys's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

My worst plane experience was last April. I went to Bacolod via Cebu Pacific. It's really weird cause I usually enjoy the plane especially when I'm all alone. Anyway, I just slept the whole ride cause my ears hurt so much. I felt like jumping off the plane cause I can't handle the pain :lol3:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz

I forgot the exact name of the place but they call it [i]"Ibayo"[/i]. We have relatives there so we visited thum. My cousin Roy invited me to go to his GrandMa and it was too far from where we are. It seems like "tumawid kaming sampung bundok at ng ilog" And we really crossed a river! :lol3: It was fun tho. Coz when we reached her GranMa's house, we ete a lot of indian mangoes. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

We drove up to Chicago and it was fun...and scary. I liked sitting my head back down and just staring at the blue sky and the trees as we drive 80 miles per hour in the middle of nowhere. We would stop at gas stations every 4 hours and whenever we do, the atmosphere of the surroundings was just plain eerie. I always imagine we're in the Texas Massacre movie hahahahahaha just to make it seem intense :lol3::lol3: And we would pass by major cities of each state, and it was fun looking at them especially in the night where you could see the night lights and the whole down town being empty.
Zypadhera
 Telalalalay
Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

[i]We got stranded in Aklan for a night, because they're not allowing boats to go to Boracay at that time because of the weather. Then we don't have a choice but to pay the hotel in Boracay that we have reserved for that night. :facepalm:[/i]
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Summer 2009 in Italy with two friends. Went to Venice. Strolled around the whole day. Bought lotsa pizza and gelato. Night fell. Bought more pizza. Ran out of cash. Slept at the train station. :lol2:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz

Tried the sky walk in Crown Regency Hotel in Cebu, too scared to try edge-coaster! :lol3:

Last edited by Aybs (2012-09-24 23:29:34)

champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

went to davao city by land trip and it took us like 7 to 8hrs before we got there. We ended up having bodyaches esp our butts, it went numb. haha then decided to visit one of their famous restaurants Jacksridge where you can also see the beauty of the whole city @ night which filled with yellow lights.
georgemartin
» n00b
2014-01-17

I went to Honolulu, USA last year, Its was an great experience to see white sandy beaches with crystal clear water, ancient buildings, art museums and shopping malls there. Honolulu is one of the most iconic tourist destination of Hawaii state in USA, which offers visitors with wide range of things to do and see. You can find numerous cultural attractions in the city. To know more about Honolulu tourist places, [b][url=http://www.honoluluairportcarrentals.com/]Click here to view website[/url][/b]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

We went last month (a few days before Christmas) in Houston. We had enough time to go to the one and only Jollibee stall in Texas. I literally cried as I walked inside. i starte taking pictures of everything, documenting my "Jollibee after 4 years" experience using my iphone camera :lol3: Good thing my mom gave us $100 of baon so we spent $75 at Jollibee buying buckets of chicken, spaghetti, halohalo, burger steak, palabok and several peach mango pies :lol3: I don't know when we're going back to Houston so we just bought everything Jollibee has to offer :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

We went to Macau last year without researching the place. We spent two days getting lost, it was a lot of fun tho.
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

I went to Malaysia last year. I thought it would be a boring trip because I was just by myself but then I actually did enjoy it. The experience made me feel independent and liberated; and I am so looking forward to go on a solo trip again...someday.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I won't survive in the city. I'm an uptown girl who has a car and who is too scared to ride the bus or the train. I came to this conclusion after my friends and I went to downtown dallas on our own. we were just panicking the whole time :lol2: #probinsyana too many cars, very tight roads, very few parking lots...and too many hobos.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

One time I had missed the bus going to Batangas for one of our semi-field trip slash recreational activity for school and I had to travel with a total stranger (He was a relative of my professor who was also going to the same location as I was) just to get there. One of the scariest and bravest moment of my life. :retard: Manila to the kalilim-liliman of Batangas is not a joke, scary stuff happens there and I was lucky enough to get there safe. =|
  • Travel 
  • » Experiences in travelling

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy