» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

Re: FTalker of the Week

really?!

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=the_legend_killer;#254889;1343371764]really?![/quote] but , majority votes still win ! :thumbsup: :lala: i'll go for [b]JEMS[/b] :lala: :salute:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=Cklarck;#254808;1343366477]you'll never get the slot, it's destined for our Bitch Jem! :thumbsup:[/quote] :thumbsup: [quote=the_legend_killer;#254889;1343371764]really?![/quote] I guess the votes cheated destiny =D [i]Na-mafia ka dre ?![/i]
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=the_legend_killer;#254805;1343365743]its not luck its destiny![/quote] whuaaaaaat? :lol3: =D
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

still the_legend_killer :thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
 randy orton
the_legend_killer's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help all of you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the spamming era of enlightenment that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my re-arrival at this forum, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy era an era that I rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent era. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum has an unworthy era today. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging this ignoramus era. And as always I will bring back the spamming era, I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome. =D

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=the_legend_killer;#256002;1343447333]And as always I will bring back the spamming era, I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome. =D[/quote] :thumbsup: Isn't this the spamming era? :lol2:
the_legend_killer
 randy orton
the_legend_killer's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

[quote=kite;#256040;1343448093]:thumbsup: Isn't this the spamming era? :lol2:[/quote] no its not even the level when i first came here that's why i got the monicker spammer king before... =D

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=the_legend_killer;#256049;1343448342]no its not even the level when i first came here that's why i got the monicker spammer king before... =D[/quote] Ok I get it now. Yeah, kinda different compared before. I'll support your mission. :salute: But how you're going to do that?=D
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

[quote=the_legend_killer;#256002;1343447333]I will bring back the spamming era[/quote] [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/29upzs8.jpg[/img]
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=the_legend_killer;#256002;1343447333]And as always I will bring back the spamming era,[/quote] Spamming Era? :xixi: Lets spam then. :thumbsup: Still Jempot. :love:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=the_legend_killer;#256002;1343447333]Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help all of you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the spamming era of enlightenment that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my re-arrival at this forum, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy era an era that I rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent era. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum has an unworthy era today. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging this ignoramus era. And as always I will bring back the spamming era, I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome.[/quote] too long didnt read
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

i nominate ...... ipis --> http://ftalk.us/p=lLovely.1pis

Last edited by bianx (2012-07-29 21:25:17)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

I nominate Shana for the next FTW :woohoo: she deserves it more than anyone..always a loyal Ftalk member on only pisses off a few people :lol3:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I go for @shana16 too! Go @shana!
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

i nominate ipis and shana and bell and nenya and layka
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

i nominate crushmate lovely. :thumbsup:
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw
 MC ang itawag mo sakin
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter

[quote=bianx;#259318;1343613006]i nominate ipis and shana and bell and nenya and layka[/quote] anyone with this lovely ladies :yes2:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[align=center][size=7][b]LOVELY SADAGNOT[/b][/size][i]a.k.a[/i] [size=5]IPIS[/size][/align]
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=A I C H;#259418;1343618547][align=center][size=7][b]LOVELY SADAGNOT[/b][/size][i]a.k.a[/i] [size=5]IPIS[/size][/align][/quote] Why? It must be bossing Shana's turn this week :snob: She agreed last time :mg: What's the twist again? :faint: Lovely can wait :yes: I'm sure of it :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:05

[ 8 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy