We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

FTalker of the Week

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Re: FTalker of the Week

[quote=bianx;#265878;1344228755]since kite doesn't want to be the next ftw idk whyyyyy :doubt: :xixi: i'll go for the one who's asking for the position. THE LEGEND KILLER PLEASE! :lala: :xixi: :thumbsup: but i wonder why he's not active nowadays :plotting:[/quote] Not for now because I want the_legend_killer to be the next FTW. This is his destiny. :thumbsup:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

the_legend_killer :thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
 randy orton
the_legend_killer's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the new era of enlightenment by nominating myself on my destined number that's #13 for the FTW #13 that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my volunteering at the FTW #13, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy masses that they rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent voluntary nomination. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum cannot have a worthy FTW like me anymore. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging these ignoramus FTW voluntary nominations. And as always I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome. =D=D=D

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=the_legend_killer;#265915;1344231687]Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the new era of enlightenment by nominating myself on my destined number that's #13 for the FTW #13 that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my volunteering at the FTW #13, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy masses that they rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent voluntary nomination. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum cannot have a worthy FTW like me anymore. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging these ignoramus FTW voluntary nominations. And as always I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome. =D=D=D[/quote] Is this your declaration of declination? :)
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

[quote=the_legend_killer;#265915;1344231687]Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the new era of enlightenment by nominating myself on my destined number that's #13 for the FTW #13 that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my volunteering at the FTW #13, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy masses that they rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent voluntary nomination. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum cannot have a worthy FTW like me anymore. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging these ignoramus FTW voluntary nominations. And as always I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome.[/quote] sad story bro~
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=the_legend_killer;#265915;1344231687]Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the new era of enlightenment by nominating myself on my destined number that's #13 for the FTW #13 that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my volunteering at the FTW #13, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy masses that they rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent voluntary nomination. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum cannot have a worthy FTW like me anymore. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging these ignoramus FTW voluntary nominations. And as always I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome.[/quote] :no: I cannot understand. please translate it to French. :aaa: brain bleed! So you are now declining to be the next FTW? :no:

Last edited by bianx (2012-08-06 04:49:37)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=the_legend_killer;#265915;1344231687]Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. My name is The_Legend_Killer, and I am here to help you. As TheFtalk intellectual savior to the masses it is my duty, nay it is my passion to set all of you free from the chains of ignorance. One fortnight ago I stood on the precipice of ushering the new era of enlightenment by nominating myself on my destined number that's #13 for the FTW #13 that you, the ignorant masses so desperately yearn for. However much to my dismay upon my volunteering at the FTW #13, I saw that I was pitted against an unworthy masses that they rejected so as to no subject on any of you to witness such an abhorrent voluntary nomination. Sadly, I find myself in that same vexing scenario. This forum cannot have a worthy FTW like me anymore. Therefore I cannot and will not demean myself by engaging these ignoramus FTW voluntary nominations. And as always I do this for the benefit and the well-being of all of you! You’re welcome.[/quote] Wut a nice speech :xixi: This made me cry :xixi: I vote the_legend_killer. FTW#15 is destined for him, not #13 :shrug: :)

Last edited by lLovely.1pis (2012-08-06 04:53:23)

the_legend_killer
 randy orton
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#266082;1344243121]Wut a nice speech :xixi: This made me cry :xixi: I vote the_legend_killer. FTW#15 is destined for him, not #13 :shrug: :)[/quote] NO! NO! NO! [quote=A I C H;#265993;1344237815]Is this your declaration of declination? :)[/quote] YES! YES! YES! [quote=velle;#266047;1344241133]sad story bro~[/quote] YES! YES! YES! [quote=bianx;#266073;1344242894]:no: I cannot understand. please translate it to French. :aaa: brain bleed! So you are now declining to be the next FTW? :no:[/quote] YES! YES! YES!

Welcome to the revolution! You know why I am the leader? Because I'm the best in the world! I put attitude back where it belongs! So join me, Live the revolution...
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

^Why? =(
BebeChiyo
 PANDORA
BebeChiyo's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
PANDORAs BOX
UK | PH
Website

I vote [b]Kite[/b] to be the next FTW. Nuff said. :yes2:
the_legend_killer
 randy orton
» FTalkManiac
one man dynasty
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
st louis missouri
2015-11-18

[quote=bianx;#266226;1344247192]^Why? =([/quote] [spoiler][url=http://ftalk.us/p265915-Today-13%3A41%3A27.html#p265915][/url][/spoiler]

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=BebeChiyo;#266238;1344247430]I vote Kite to be the next FTW. Nuff said.[/quote] :xixi: :thumbsup: [quote=the_legend_killer;#266240;1344247441]» FTalkAddict one man dynasty Super Nanix FapcORN Club st louis missouri 519 Today PM Re: FTalker of the Week bianx wrote [?]: ^Why? http://ftalk.us/p265915-Today-13%3A41%3A27.html#p265915[/quote] :(
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=bianx;#266253;1344247802]the_legend_killer wrote [?]: » FTalkAddict one man dynasty Super Nanix FapcORN Club st louis missouri 519 Today PM Re: FTalker of the Week bianx wrote [?]: ^Why? http://ftalk.us/p265915-Today-13%3A41%3A27.html#p265915 :([/quote] :lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

^I nominate TPAM
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=the_legend_killer;#266219;1344247025]YES! YES! YES![/quote] If you say so. :thumbsup: [spoiler]:lol3:[/spoiler]
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=A I C H;#266390;1344254482]:lol3:[/quote] Soooooooooooosssssssh! :shh: [spoiler]:lol3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2012-08-06 08:07:12)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#265886;1344229463]Not for now because I want the_legend_killer to be the next FTW. This is his destiny.[/quote] He declined so it's your destiny now. :lol3: I vote kite. :yes:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#266409;1344255781]destiny. He declined so it's your destiny now. :lol3: I vote kite. :yes:[/quote] Ask him go fly out in FTW just like a kite! :lol3:
nyliam
 moikee
nyliam's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
MC, Bukidnon, PH
2015-01-12

[b]hafeez[/b] FTW! :lala:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=nyliam;#267236;1344347419]hafeez FTW! :lala:[/quote] He is not available in the state of FTALK ma Sweet Heart! :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 8 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy