We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Kissing on the first date: Do or Don't

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Kissing on the first date: Do or Don't

[quote=mrjpc07;#336898;1371765872]Oh that's the secret of our brotherhood... there's even a 4th and 5th :lol:[/quote] I don't care about the 3rd or 4th or whatever, he shouldn't go straight to 2nd base. :lol3::snob: [hr][hr][hr] Give me repu and I'll share more stories. :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

There's a rule you only kiss the guy on the second date, then a french kiss on the third date. But. Um. I don't really care :lol2:
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

It's a nooooo! :aaa:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Here's another 'kiss on a first date' story. :lol: Dunno where to start (and the content is kind of...:lol2:) so I've been putting this story on hold despite getting two repus. :no2: Anyway.......... [spoiler]Once upon a time, I had two friends who liked each other and wanted to go on a date together (jsyk they met because of me). Thing is, they also want [i]me[/i] to come with them to [i]their [/i]date (LOLLLL). Because being a third wheel sucks, my guy friend told me he's gunna ask his younger brother to come with us so I won't get lonely. *sob* ([b]Note:[/b] I have the same age as his younger brother coz my guy friend's like, 5 years older than me. I haven't met his brother before so yeah it was a blind date.. not exactly thrilled bout that but iz okay coz I like hanging out with them) [hr][hr] [b]Date Night[/b] Me and my girl friend were waiting for them to come get us at my apartment. When they arrived, my guy friend proceeded to introduce us to his brother who was standing behind him. Our eyes met. ........ ... You know guys, life is full of mystery... I wasn't really expecting anything from my blind date. I mean, my guy friend isn't someone you'd consider as [i]hensem[/i]. He was tall and lanky and his face kinda looks like a cute drug addict (HAHAHA) so when he said he'd bring his brother I wasn't really expecting much. They'll pretty much look the same, right? :lol: [size=5][b]WRONG.[/b][/size] HIS. YOUNGER. BROTHER. WAS. FRIGGIN. [b]HOT.[/b] :wow2: What the hell? :lol3: He was wearing a sexy white button down shirt. <3 [i]yummy.[/i] I'm pretty sure my eyes went @_@ for a few seconds before I managed to put on my poker face when our eyes met. Nyahahaha. It was also kind of dramatic coz at first I couldn't clearly see his face because it was dark outside our door and he was also standing behind his older brother so when the light coming from my apartment touched his face, my heart went [i]doki doki[/i]. HAHAHAHA. [hr][hr] We went to Cowboy's Grill. My guy friend and girl friend were of course busy with each other. And I was left with this cute guy next to me. :xixi: Hooray for younger brothers!! :woohoo::excited::excited2: HAHAHAHA. (After the date I found out they were half brothers) So I was flirting with him. You know, the usual stuff... touching his arm subtly, making lots of eye contact, touching his waist when leaving/coming back to my seat... I can tell of course if a guy isn't interested with me or not. In his case, he liked it. :xixi: Anyway, since I was so attracted to him, my flirting went up a notch. :lol3: The music was loud so if I wanted to say sth to him I needed to get closer. So whenever I talk to him, I'd slightly brush my lips to his ear from time to time BUAHAHAHAHA. He smelled wooooonderful by the way. :blush: He took the hint (oooooh green light) so he then he started doing the same thing with me. [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35532883.jpg[/img] Before the night was over, we were already sitting close together, holding hands; He'd play with my hair, compliment me, etc. The whole deal! :lol3: BUT we were doing it inconspicuously since his older brother was there so it was still kind of embarrassing. >.< We hailed a cab, and we all got in together at the back. My girl friend went in first, then my guy friend, and then me and his younger brother. "Wait! Where's the kiss Aya?!" HOLD ETTT. I haven't forgotten okay? :lol2: This is completely unbelievable but right after my guy friend told the cab driver our destination (which is my apartment), [b]without saying anything at all[/b], his younger brother and I turned to each other and then just started kissing. Like french kissing. @______@ (HE DIDN'T TOUCH MY BOOBS FYI) It's crazy I knowwwww. :lol3::lol3: We didn't even care even if his brother was right beside us not to mention the cab driver! (But I don't think his brother cared, he was a chill person like that) Pure carnal desire what the fuck?! And oh he became my boyfriend. :xixi:[/spoiler]

Last edited by aya (2013-07-12 11:00:52)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#340618;1373586716]Here's another 'kiss on a first date' story. :lol: Dunno where to start (and the content is kind of... :lol2:) so I've been putting this story on hold despite getting two repus. :no2: Anyway..........[/quote] goddamnit thIS WAS SO GOOD. I was smiling the whole time and it felt like watching a YA novel and I got kilig :lol3::lol3::lol3: i dont even care if this is OT.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I enabled my reputation point system because Aya's story deserves a repu. More than a repu actually hahaha you're a good storyteller, Aya :lol2: it makes me curious what the guy really looked like :xixi: aaand pics or didnt happen! nyahahahahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#340658;1373608816]I enabled my reputation point system because Aya's story deserves a repu.[/quote] Wow. I feel flattered I guess. :xixi: [quote=bubblegum;#340658;1373608816]it makes me curious what the guy really looked like :xixi:[/quote] But he's not my friend in Facebook (It was like a summer romance thing). :lol: Do you want me to add him up? [quote=bubblegum;#340658;1373608816]aaand pics or didnt happen! nyahahahahaha[/quote] What do you mean? xDDDD I don't have any photos from my story so you'll just have to believe in my words. :lol2: Or were you referring to his picture? :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

pshh just do what you want. spur of the moment or whatever you wanna call it. it'll happen if the timing is right. :um:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 8 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy