Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

You, too, can get shampoo-ad beautiful hair!

mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

You, too, can get shampoo-ad beautiful hair!

[quote]1. Go easy on the dye and treatments. They change the natural order of your hair. No matter how gentle they claim to be and how much conditioners they say they have, dyes and treatments contain chemicals that don't belong on our head! Give your hair occasional breaks if color it. You will thank yourself later for your restraint! Also, if you frequently color your hair, make sure you have just as many treatments to keep your hair looking healthy. 2. Save the hair styling for special occasions. Hair dryers, straightening irons, curling irons and crimpers are your best styling aids but they are also your hair's worst enemy if used every day. They zap all the moisture out of your hair and as a shampoo brand would say, make it “buhaghag.” Once in a while, a blow out at the salon is a god idea if you have somewhere to go, but more often than not, stick to leave-on conditioner, shine serum and fan drying when possible. 3. Don't wash your hair everyday. Unless, of course, your hair drips of oil in a span of hours then by all means, shampoo away. Still, make sure you alternate between your shampoo for oily hair and a gentler, baby shampoo, so your hair can still lock in moisture. For girls with dry hair, shampooing every day will dry your hair even more, so stop your urge to reach for the bottle whenever you are in the shower. If your roots (the top of your hair where it grows from your scalp) are oily but the ends are dry, shampoo only the roots and condition only the ends. 4. Don't rub your towel on your head after you wash your hair. Instead, grab all your hair and squeeze gently until it stops dripping. Wrap your head with your towel turban-style and wait until it's damp before you air dry. It cuts the time in half and is easier to style. 5. Don't force your brush to go through the length if your hair if it's tangled. You'll end up breaking your hair and getting split ends. Use a fine-toothed comb instead and do it gently. 6. Get a trim every six to eight weeks. Even if you are trying to grow your hair, you still want it healthy, right? 7. Once a week, use a deep conditioner at home. It will only take an extra 2 to 5 minutes in the shower for you to do so. 8. At least once a month, get professional hair treatment. The pros know what to do to amp up the everyday care you give your hair.[/quote] This is pretty a good advice to me, for you? what do you think? (: credits: Yahoo!

JaChriz[?], and bobcbar[?] like this topic.

Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Re: You, too, can get shampoo-ad beautiful hair!

I get my hair straightened every 6 months. Will it destroy my hair or I can still have my hair healthy with proper care?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

I wish I read this when I was young :cry:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

[quote=mystic rain;#113715;1338044923]Don't rub your towel on your head after you wash your hair.[/quote] :O
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=mystic rain;#113715;1338044923]Don't rub your towel on your head after you wash your hair.[/quote] Why?
Zyrdred
Zyrdred's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
New world, old ways
Lagendia
2012-12-14

Will this work even if your hair is curly?
mystic rain
» FTalkGeek
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

[quote=Zyrdred;#116138;1338127304]Will this work even if your hair is curly?[/quote] I don't think so :wasted: [quote=Aiashine;#114851;1338094066]Don't rub your towel on your head after you wash your hair.[/quote] This was just discovered by other source :> [i] If you are towel drying do not rub the hair with the towel as it is damaging to the hair. Instead lightly scrunch and pat your hair. Try not to use blow dryers too often, as they can damage your hair. Blow dry your hair ONLY if you are in a big hurry or if it is really necessary. Try to limit blow drying your hair every once in two weeks if possible, or don't blow dry at all![/i]
SweetReverie
 Ju
SweetReverie's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Trying to save my FTalk
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-02-01

Thanks for the tips, ate Irene :d
mystic rain
» FTalkGeek
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

[quote=SweetReverie;#120996;1338271451]Thanks for the tips, ate Irene[/quote] :lol3: thanks to Yahoo as well XD
koy1991
 Natsu
koy1991's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
shutterfreak
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
DVO, PHL
2020-05-01

Thanks for this info. Interesting :eh:
mystic rain
» FTalkGeek
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

[quote=koy1991;#123667;1338335451]Thanks for this info. Interesting[/quote] No problemo haha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy