Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• News and Gossip 
  • » PINOY blogger Bryanboy named ANTM (American Next Top Model) judge !

PINOY blogger Bryanboy named ANTM (American Next Top Model) judge !

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

PINOY blogger Bryanboy named ANTM (American Next Top Model) judge !

[align=center][img]http://l1.yimg.com/dh/ap/ap/default/120527/392afp_bryanboy.jpg[/img][/align] The ever increasing status of the fashion blogger is showing no sign of slowing down, with internet sensation Bryanboy reportedly having signed a contract to join the cast of the soon-to-be-filmed upcoming season of America's Next Top Model. There was shock among fashionistas earlier this year when it was revealed long-running judges and mentors J. Alexander, Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker wouldn't be returning for the 19th season of the televised modeling competition hosted by supermodel Tyra Banks. The reality show, which has become a huge international hit since its launch in 2003, has already announced the arrival of new cast members, model Rob Evans and celebrity stylist Johnny Wujek, as a permanent third judge and creative consultant respectively. While fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone will also rejoin as a judge for a second season, sources told WWD May 25 that Bryanboy, real name Bryan Grey Yambao, has signed a contract, with his involvement set to increase the show's online appeal. With filming due to commence in Los Angeles imminently, Bryanboy has hinted at his involvement via recent Tweets about a new apartment in the city. The blogger has over 250,000 followers on the social networking site and also counts Anna Wintour and Marc Jacobs among his fans. Bryanboy made his name back in 2007 when a video he created about the latter's rise to fame became a viral hit. Watch it here: http://youtu.be/UT7GlJt2rS8. The video caused such a sensation that Jacobs even named a bag after him, and the blogger is now cited among the likes of Scott Schuman of the The Sartorialist and Style Rookie's Tavi as some of the fashion industry's most important players. Check out Bryanboy's blog here: http://www.bryanboy.com/ [spoiler]exciting ! :excited: :thumbsup:[/spoiler] SOURCE: [spoiler]YAHOO! PH. =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by jechel.eonni (2012-05-28 04:21:33)

nyliam[?] likes this topic.

koy1991
 Natsu
koy1991's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
shutterfreak
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
DVO, PHL
2020-05-01

Re: PINOY blogger Bryanboy named ANTM (American Next Top Model) judge !

Oh yes. the famous Fil-Australian Fashion Blogger =D It's sad to accept that the original judges wouldn't be on the next season. tsk well. goodluck for him =D
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Good luck! [quote=koy1991;#119302;1338212746]It's sad to accept that the original judges wouldn't be on the next season. tsk well.[/quote] :crybaby:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Good for him... it's good to hear that Filipinos are getting notice not only in boxing and singing.. :thumbsup:
BebeChiyo
 PANDORA
BebeChiyo's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
PANDORAs BOX
UK | PH
Website

Haha! I absolutely love BB! :xixi: Good luck to him!
Phrem
 Phremtot
Phrem's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Mandaluyong
2013-10-17
Website

Never heard of him but Im impressed. Wow. :cool:
  • News and Gossip 
  • » PINOY blogger Bryanboy named ANTM (American Next Top Model) judge !

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy