FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
you can call me 'french'
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu,Phillipines
2020-08-22
Website

♀ Looking Back ♀

I always wear a smile on my face everyday, Laughter helps me complete my day, People ar0und me helps me take my troubles away, But,as time g0es by and by, I stop and listen to myself for awhile, Reminiscing to the mem'ries and m0ments I've spent with you, Leaving some painful regrets that marks my view, Questi0ns starts to sh0wer on my mind, Asking things I know I will never find, Having a glance to the pictures in the past, While thinking"Look,what I've got!". [spoiler]I WROTE THIS POEM FOR THE BOY WHO CAPTURED MY HEART WITH JUST A BLINK OF AN EYE...BUT,I KNOW FROM THE START THAT IT WILL NEVER LAST BUT AT LEAST HE BECAME A PART OF ME...I HOPE I CAN SHARE THE STORY TO YOU..MAYBE NOT NOW,BUT SOMEDAY!!!...HOPE YOU LIKE IT. .:)[/spoiler]

Last edited by xx4eversilentxx (2012-06-02 04:40:54)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: ♀ Looking Back ♀

Lets look to the front. No matter what happens never look back. Be strong and move on. Looking back will never help us, we have to follow up with the follow because we are destine to face whatever comes our way set by God. Thats my opinion. ;)
xx4eversilentxx
 Frenchise
xx4eversilentxx's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
you can call me 'french'
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu,Phillipines
2020-08-22
Website

[quote]Principe Azeef [?]: Lets look to the front. No matter what happens never look back. Be strong and move on. Looking back will never help us, we have to follow up with the follow because we are destine to face whatever comes our way set by God. Thats my opinion. ;)[/quote] thanks...:) i know things happen for a reason.. :)
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=xx4eversilentxx;#138487;1338691161]thanks...:) i know things happen for a reason.. :)[/quote] Well thats a good spirit! You can be better than that Im sure of it. By the way I mean follow with flow not follow with the follow....waaaaaaaakakakakka typo error. Sorry. :lol3:
xx4eversilentxx
 Frenchise
xx4eversilentxx's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
you can call me 'french'
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu,Phillipines
2020-08-22
Website

[quote]Principe Azeef [?] Well thats a good spirit! You can be better than that Im sure of it. By the way I mean follow with flow not follow with the follow....waaaaaaaakakakakka typo error. Sorry. :lol3: :[/quote] hahahahaha...well thanks!!!you reaally made me smile..i can see that you're a good person...just stay the same and God will always bless you...thanks again!!!you made me feel better now.. :yes:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy