• » Dr. Andres Gumban Brutally Killed in his own HOUSE Bacolod City

Dr. Andres Gumban Brutally Killed in his own HOUSE Bacolod City

JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

BACOLOD CITY (Updated with corrections) -- Police discovered Tuesday a five-minute video footage of the killing of Dr. Andres Gumban, who was found dead with 35 stab wounds all over his body. The video footage, discovered from the mobile phone of one of the suspects, showed how a 16-year-old resident of Barangay Magsaysay, Cadiz City, and Fof Pascual Jr., 18, resident of Barangay Tadlong, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, murdered the physician inside his house at DC-3, Regent Pearl Subdivision in Barangay Alijis, this city last Thursday, May 10. City Health Medico Legal Dr. Ely Cong said that based on autopsy report, the victim sustained 35 stab wounds; his throat was slashed and a V-shaped wound was found in his right upper head. He said Gumban died due to acute loss of blood, “cutting of jugular and common carotid artery, bilateral cutting of the esophagus and trachea, thyroid gland and thyroid arteries and veins causing severe hemorrhage perforated middle lobe.” Bacolod City Police Office (BCPO) Director Ricardo De la Paz said that based on the video footage discovered from the minor suspect's mobile phone, the victim was trying to use the faucet when attacked by the two. Before the attack happened, the minor suspect placed his cellular phone at the top of the window to capture their cruel acts. The video showed him and Pascual half naked while walking in-and-out from the room of Gumban while the victim was at the back of his house. When Gumban went inside and tried to use the faucet, the 16-year-old took a stone and hit the victim at the back of his head. Pascual then stabbed the doctor in his chest. The suspects immediately pulled the victim inside the restroom. The minor took the bladed weapon from Pascual and slashed the throat of the doctor. Pascual closed the door, leaving the 16-year-old suspect inside while he continued stabbing the victim. It could be heard in the video that the victim was shouting for help. While the minor continued stabbing the victim inside the restroom, Pascual served as look-out and continued walking in and out from the room of Gumban while texting. The video also showed that Gumban was fighting for his life, as he managed to open the door of the restroom but the minor immediately pulled him again inside and locked the door. Gumban continued asking for help until he was killed by the minor inside the restroom. When the doctor was dead, the minor opened the door of the restroom and slipped on the floor because of the blood stains. The suspects then washed their hands and feet at the faucet. The minor took the cellular phone at the top of the window while singing and smiling. Then, he took footages of the victim who was lying dead inside the restroom. De la Paz said the video, which was shown to media Tuesday, was submitted to the City Prosecutor's Office as one of the evidences against the suspects. He said robbery with homicide/murder charges were filed Tuesday before the City Prosecutor's Office against the two suspects. The minor earlier claimed that he was taking a bath when the doctor, allegedly armed with a kitchen knife, went inside the bathroom and tried to molest him. He said it was out of self-defense that a scuffle ensued, ending in the victim's death. Pascual also claimed he was watching TV when the incident happened. He said he was surprised when he saw the dead doctor at the bathroom. Out of fear, he said he tried to get out of the house but he was nabbed by the victim’s neighbors. Police who responded to the crime scene recovered the stone and bladed weapon used by the suspects in the killing, but police authorities could not explain why the suspects took video footage of their crime. De la Paz said when they recovered the cellular phones of the suspects, the minor refused to open his phone, which was locked. It was opened, though, through the help of an electronic technician. The city director said the two suspects admitted that they are drug users and “call boys.” Investigation also revealed that the suspects were already planning to rob and kill the victim. "I believed that we have a strong evidence to secure conviction against the two suspects," de la Paz said. Earlier, police discovered that some of the doctor's personal belongings, including his P50,000 cash, necklace, iPod and wristwatch, were missing. source : [spoiler][url=http://www.sunstar.com.ph/bacolod/local-news/2012/05/15/video-footage-docs-slaying-discovered-221653]http://www.sunstar.com.ph/bacolod/local-news/2012/05/15/video-footage-docs-slaying-discovered-221653[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by JaChriz (2012-06-16 02:00:09)

sj0405[?], bobcbar[?], and xx4eversilentxx[?] like this topic.

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Re: Dr. Andres Gumban Brutally Killed in his own HOUSE Bacolod City

as I watched this, I can't take the pleasing sound of the doctor .. that was really evil ! :no3: :mad: :mg::mg::mg:
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Minors killed him! I am losing faith in this world -,-
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

That's terrible :aaa:
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

You know what's weird? My dad and I suddenly felt a headache after watching this. Seriously.
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

[quote=Jhncys;#144072;1338850344]You know what's weird? My dad and I suddenly felt a headache after watching this. Seriously.[/quote] me and my mum too [spoiler][i]tumatayo balahibo ko nito[/i][/spoiler]
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

I started watching the footage but I really can't continue :aaa:
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

[quote=sj0405;#144125;1338853164]I started watching the footage but I really can't continue[/quote] Don't watch it. It's not worth seeing anyway. They're just two monsters brutally enjoying the bliss of killing someone. I regretted watching this. It makes me mad and kind of sad at the same time. :no:
YouKnowImBad
 lj <3
YouKnowImBad's display avatar
» FTalker
2015-09-22

Oh darn devils.. dont wanna watch it either
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I din't even dare press the play button. It disgusts me. I couldn't even fathom how a 16 & 18 year old can do that to an innocent person. People these days. :/
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

And people wonder why I hate people

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

I saw this on TV. Disturbing :disgust:
fioname
 The Oger
fioname's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
#emAhbitchyLikegoddess
Cebu
2018-04-16

Heard this news already, but as I watch the full video I shiver and can't believe that those minor people can do such horrible things. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited by fioname (2012-06-05 04:48:49)

Darryl
 Darryl
Darryl's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Cebuuuuuuuuu!
2013-11-22

My brother showed this to me and I felt uncomfortable the whole time I was watching it. It feels so terrible seeing someone die, especially in such a horrible way :wasted:
koy1991
 Natsu
koy1991's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
shutterfreak
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
DVO, PHL
2020-05-01

i don't want to live on this planet anymore =D
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

This is just sick! :mad: Rot in jail, you maggots.
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Dr. Andres Gumban Brutally Killed in his own HOUSE Bacolod City

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy