Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

Zodiac Signs and Anger

[b]Aries:[/b] This sign is ruled by fire and is cardinal, so its very easy for them to get riled up over even the smallest of things. Out of the entire zodiac, this sign is prone to the most frequent and violent outbursts. Because Aries are known as the baby of the zodiac, their sizzling anger is often described or thought of by peers or fellow Astrologers as temper tantrums. An Aries will either be more or less likely to anger based on their Mars (masculinity) and Moon (inner feelings) sign. If the Mars/Moon sign is in a feminine placement, such as Water or Earth signs, they may not be as quickly to explode as the next Aries with an air or fire placement. [b]Taurus:[/b] Because Taurus is generally one of the most patient signs of the zodiac, they are often slow to anger. However, if annoyed or pushed to the limit, they can explode like a raging bull and even become violent, like a fire sign. Sometimes Taurus anger builds over time and will just explode out with even the smallest of provocativeness once near the breaking point. Usually Taurus anger happens infrequently, unless their Mars (masculinity) and Moon (inner feelings) are in a fire or air sign. To summarize: If youre dealing with a pissed off bull, then you better get out of their way or the end result will not be pleasant. [b] Gemini:[/b] Gemini is not as prone to anger as fire signs are because of their logical and diplomatic air nature. However, an offended or wronged Gemini can bring out a cold fierceness that can be seen as quite cruel and harsh to more sensitive signs. Although Gemini arent ruled by fire, they are masculine signs and therefore more prone to anger. When this sign loses its cool, it will yell and argue aggressively. Gemini like to be right and can often be drawn into futile arguments with the more stubborn signs (*cough* Taurus, Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio *cough*) where the Gemini refuses to give up while the fixed signs are just too stubborn to see the Geminis point of view. [b] Cancer: [/b]At first thought one may not think that this sensitive, nurturing sign packs much of a punch because of its introverted water nature, but this is simply not the case. Like Taurus, this cardinal water sign is slow to anger and patient, but when pushed far enough will explode with emotions and will let out a lot of pent up emotions from past feelings of anger. Sometimes these emotions are enough to make the Cancer themselves upset and theyll start crying- Not because theyre in the wrong or because theyre afraid, but because they feel so much. [b]Leo: T[/b]he lion is a proud sign, and even though its ruled by fire it usually wont stoop to the level of Aries with outbursts of violence. Leo usually have good self control even under stressful situations, and like Gemini can act cold or uncaring. Because Leo is such a dominate, proud sign they can unintentionally offend other signs who dont understand the Lions personality. This can cause drama and conflicts for Leo, unfortunately, which is usually the source of most of its problems. However, this is not to say that Leo doesnt get mad by itself. When they do get mad, theyll rage and often use abusive language that will be very offensive to the opponent sign. [b]Virgo: [/b]Earth signs are slow to anger and usually hold a lot of patience and self control. Virgo, however, is often very misunderstood and can lash out with feelings stemmed from lack of understanding from peers. Like Taurus, it can explode with ferocious temper that can sometimes match Aries as far as violence goes. The violence can become so extreme that Virgos can even (intentionally or unintentionally) harm themselves in the process. [b] Libra:[/b] Being a mutable air sign makes Libra the most diplomatic and less ruffled of the zodiac. They are very polite and can be quite charming, so others seeing their angry outbursts is usually unlikely unless theyre mad enough (usually, like Ive stated before, the entire world cant be classified only by its sun sign). Libras like to keep their cool and can continue to be quite calm when even the others have reached a point of anger. They like to be above uncontrolled bursts of emotions. However, behind the curtain the Libra has one of the most unmatched anger among the zodiac. But really, how would the rest of us know when Libra keep themselves so composed? [b]Scorpio: [/b]Ah, Scorpio The scorpion, although being a water sign, can be among the ranks of fire. It is ruled by Mars (masculinity, and aka the God of War) and Pluto (Power and Control). This is not a sign one would want to piss off, thats for sure. This boiling hot water sign can destroy other people in arguments and can often be seen as quite intimidating. The only signs whos anger can stand a match is Taurus (a really pissed off one) or Aries (also ruled by Mars). Scorpio do not forget wrong doings can will almost always resort to revenge, whether it is soon or in a few months. They are opportunists and usually do not follow the, Forgive and Forget motto. Although Scorpio do not often lose their cool, once they do they are a force not to be reckoned with. [b] Sagittarius:[/b] The normally positive sign can be quite insensitive to the feelings of others. Perhaps this is because they favor honestly more than most (maybe at level with Aries, though). Their blunt remarks can offend more sensitive (water/earth) or proud signs (Leo, Scorpio) and cause conflict. For the archer though, they can often be oblivious to the hurt they caused and will often feel like theyre the victim. Being ruled by fire makes Sags more quick to anger which can project to high levels, although not as violent as most. Sometimes theyll get so angry that they wont even know how to respond back to the one who caused such negative feelings! However, once composed, Sags are much more reasonable, so its best to deal with a calm one rather than one with its arrow drawn. [b] Capricorn:[/b] This is the most serious sign of the zodiac, despite whatever planetary alignments the individual may have. Capricorn is earth, and although earth is Feminine, Capricorn is thought to be more masculine. Capricorn is practical and composed and does not fall victim to its emotions unless pushed, like the other two earth signs. In times when its anger cannot be controlled behind its hard exterior, The Cappy will have outbursts and will shout and cause such a scene that itll shock even its closest of friends. [b] Aquarius: [/b]An air sign such as this will not be easily roused to anger. Its element makes it more composed and diplomatic because it is not dictated by emotions (unless earth or water moon/venus sign). Aquarius like to dissolve conflict but can sometimes be so caught up in trying to help others conflicts that theyll get overwhelmed and will get angry. A sharp, hurtful, cold remark will come from this normally kind and detached sign and theyll usually storm away angry. Also, because Aquarius is a fixed sign (as unlikely as it may seem) it can sometimes get into conflicts because of the opinions of others. [b]Pisces: [/b]These fish are quite charming and emotional. Its almost as if they can feel the emotions emanating off of other people. Because of this they can be very understanding and usually do not get into conflicts all that often. However, being a water sign makes it prone to being sensitive and therefore it can be easily offended. Once angry it can have a mini tantrum in the very fact that itll cause a huge fuss. Nasty words will be said sometimes, despite it coming from a pretty little mouth. When pissed off, dont try and reason with the fish. They wont listen to you and would rather be left alone to sulk about it and cool off on their own. After cooling down theyll come to their senses about whatever happened and the conflict hopefully wont last very long after that.

Last edited by Edd (2012-06-08 01:15:21)

Daniera_cHan122[?] likes this topic.

iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

Re: Zodiac Signs and Anger

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]the Cappy will have outbursts and will shout and cause such a scene that itll shock even its closest of friends.[/quote] yay :) is it?
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

[quote=iamnana;#153480;1339158209]yay :) is it?[/quote] ^^ It is in your innate nature, It just happened to be that you haven't experienced it yet. xD
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806][b]Taurus[/b]: Because Taurus is generally one of the most patient signs of the zodiac, they are often slow to anger. However, if annoyed or pushed to the limit, they can explode like a raging bull and even become violent, like a fire sign. Sometimes Taurus anger builds over time and will just explode out with even the smallest of provocativeness once near the breaking point. Usually Taurus anger happens infrequently, unless their Mars (masculinity) and Moon (inner feelings) are in a fire or air sign. To summarize: If youre dealing with a pissed off bull, then you better get out of their way or the end result will not be pleasant.[/quote] Damn..thats me and sounds too true :O
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]Scorpio: Ah, Scorpio The scorpion, although being a water sign, can be among the ranks of fire. It is ruled by Mars (masculinity, and aka the God of War) and Pluto (Power and Control). This is not a sign one would want to piss off, thats for sure. This boiling hot water sign can destroy other people in arguments and can often be seen as quite intimidating. The only signs whos anger can stand a match is Taurus (a really pissed off one) or Aries (also ruled by Mars). Scorpio do not forget wrong doings can will almost always resort to revenge, whether it is soon or in a few months. They are opportunists and usually do not follow the, Forgive and Forget motto. Although [b]Scorpio do not often lose their cool[/b], once they do they are a force not to be reckoned with.[/quote] I'm not sure about the rest but I know the bold one is true :lol3:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]Leo: The lion is a proud sign, and even though its ruled by fire it usually wont stoop to the level of Aries with outbursts of violence. Leo usually have good self control even under stressful situations, and like Gemini [b]can act cold or uncaring[/b]. Because Leo is such a dominate, proud sign [b]they can unintentionally offend other signs who dont understand the Lions personality.[/b] [b]This can cause drama and conflicts for Leo, unfortunately, which is usually the source of most of its problems.[/b] However, this is not to say that Leo doesnt get mad by itself. When they do get mad, theyll rage and often use abusive language that will be very offensive to the opponent sign.[/quote] Bold phrases are true. :yes2:

Last edited by ielle (2012-06-13 14:09:33)

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

[quote=Edd;#153951;1339164874]^^ It is in your innate nature, It just happened to be that you haven't experienced it yet. xD[/quote] [spoiler]i would like to experience it though.. :)[/spoiler]
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]Cancer: At first thought one may not think that this sensitive, nurturing sign packs much of a punch because of its introverted water nature, but this is simply not the case. Like Taurus, this cardinal water sign is slow to anger and patient,[b] but when pushed far enough will explode with emotions and will let out a lot of pent up emotions from past feelings of anger. Sometimes these emotions are enough to make the Cancer themselves upset and theyll start crying- Not because theyre in the wrong or because theyre afraid, but because they feel so much[/b].[/quote] Bold parts :penguin:
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]makes it prone to being sensitive and therefore it can be easily offended.[/quote] [quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]After cooling down theyll come to their senses about whatever happened and the conflict hopefully wont last very long after that.[/quote] :yes2: true2 !
Darryl
 Darryl
Darryl's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Cebuuuuuuuuu!
2013-11-22

[b]Capricorn[/b]: This is the most serious sign of the zodiac, despite whatever planetary alignments the individual may have. Capricorn is earth, and although earth is Feminine, Capricorn is thought to be more masculine. Capricorn is practical and composed and does not fall victim to its emotions unless pushed, like the other two earth signs. [b]In times when its anger cannot be controlled behind its hard exterior, The Cappy will have outbursts and will shout and cause such a scene that itll shock even its closest of friends.[/b] [i]uh-huhhhhh [/i]
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

[quote=Edd;#151905;1339118806]Aquarius: An air sign such as this will not be easily roused to anger. Its element makes it more composed and diplomatic because it is not dictated by emotions (unless earth or water moon/venus sign). Aquarius like to dissolve conflict but can sometimes be so caught up in trying to help others conflicts that theyll get overwhelmed and will get angry. A sharp, hurtful, cold remark will come from this normally kind and detached sign and theyll usually storm away angry. Also, because Aquarius is a fixed sign (as unlikely as it may seem) it can sometimes get into conflicts because of the opinions of others.[/quote] :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy