Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

The 3-Step Strategy to a Flat Stomach...NO CRUNCHES!!

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Step 1: Exercise But not so fast with the crunches! It takes 250,000 crunches to burn one pound of fat. And working those muscles underneath won't matter if you still have a layer of fat covering them. Plus, crunches are one of the main culprits of back injuries, according to recent research. You won't look so good on the beach if you're bent over with an achy back. Instead, try these core-stabilization exercises to build the strong, sleek, sexy stomach `you're after: [spoiler]•Pushup: Get down on all fours and place your hands on the floor so that they're slightly wider than your shoulders. Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor. Pause at the bottom, and then push yourself back to the starting position as quickly as possible. If your hips sag at any point during the exercise, your form has broken down. Consider that your last repetition and end the set. •Plank: Start to get into a pushup position, but bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms instead of on your hands. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles. Brace your core by contracting your abs as if you were about to be punched in the gut. Hold this position while breathing deeply. •Hip Raises: Lie face up on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Hold for up to 5 seconds in the up position, then lower your body back to the starting position.[/spoiler] Also use combo exercises, which target more than one muscle group, to get your heart pumping and ramp up your metabolism for up to 48 hours after your workout Step 2: De-Stress When stress is high, a hormone called cortisol shoots up. And high cortisol levels equal high belly fat. Take at least 10 to 15 minutes a day to decompress and reduce your cortisol levels, and a flat stomach will be one less thing to worry about. Some ideas for de-stressing: [spoiler]•Slip into a hot bubble bath with lavender •Stretch or do yoga poses in silence •Write each day in a dedicated journal •Laugh (even if you don't feel like laughing!)[/spoiler] Step 3: Eat Right Fuel your body with belly-fat burning foods that stabilize your blood sugar. These includes lots of fruits and vegetables, lean protein, and good fats. Some rules to follow: [spoiler]•Eat one to two servings of vegetables at every meal. If you eat four to five low-cal meals a day like you should, you'll rack up four to 10 servings of vegetables a day! •Drink lots of water. Good'ol' H2O curbs dehydration, which is easily confused with hunger. Aim for at least 64 ounces (that's eight 8-ounce glasses) of water a day. •Consume high-quality protein at each meal. High-protein foods take more work to digest, metabolize, and use, which means you burn more calories processing them. They also take longer to leave your stomach, so you feel full sooner--and longer. •Don't be afraid of fats. Eat lots of omega-3-rich foods such as olive oil, avocado, fish and nuts, which increase fat oxidation to help keep you slim (fat oxidation is the body's way of breaking down large fat molecules into smaller ones that can be used for energy).[/spoiler]
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: The 3-Step Strategy to a Flat Stomach...NO CRUNCHES!!

[quote=bobcbar;#152355;1339128131]•Write each day in a dedicated journal •Laugh (even if you don't feel like laughing!)[/quote] I do these religiously :yes: [quote=bobcbar;#152355;1339128131]Drink lots of water.[/quote] I fail in this one :d
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Wow Mr Bob you must be a hot Senior now! Go macho man! :lol3:
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#152355;1339128131]•Laugh (even if you don't feel like laughing!)[/quote] :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: see im laughing :lol2: I am not a water lover :facepalm: i can only drink 5 glasses or less =(

Last edited by JaChriz (2012-06-08 02:00:51)

Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Step 1 was okay :D then step 2 and step 3 seem hard for me :(

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

I want flat stomach and also abs. :lol:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Principe Azheef;#152663;1339133013]Wow Mr Bob you must be a hot Senior now! Go macho man![/quote] Yea right..I'm proud of my fat belly took me 58 years to get it :lol3:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bobcbar;#154505;1339192947]Yea right..I'm proud of my fat belly took me 58 years to get it :lol3:[/quote] I envy you :lol3: I just stick to power walking and jump rope :eh:
K :)
 boss K.
K :)'s display avatar
» FTalker
someone's heart *
2014-09-05

easier steps!! :D thanks Sir Bob! :yes:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=bobcbar;#152355;1339128131]Laugh (even if you don't feel like laughing!)[/quote] :lol2:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=A I C H;#388141;1395386374][quote=bobcbar;#152355;1339128131]Laugh (even if you don't feel like laughing!)[/quote] :lol2:[/quote] hAhaHaHaHAhAhahahAHaHahAhAhAhaHahaHaA :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

diet trumps exercise
Natsu Haru
 Jovito Sesbreno
Natsu Haru's display avatar
» n00b
2017-05-17
Website

I just do eat right :xixi: Just eat a good breakfast and small portions of lunch an dinner. You don't need to actually exercise though doing some activities that makes you sweat a bit helps. Based on my study, the more you're aciditic, the more prone to irregular weight gain or lost. The idea is taking care of your endocrine system. :woohoo:
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Imma try this at home. the 3rd one doesn;t seem so possible for me. :swt2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I feel like my cortisol levels are high 24/7 even when I'm asleep. :( I would love to get a massage but dang, they so expensive...( I want to get like 5-hour massage :lol3:)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:06

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy