Modifying 101 : Pimp Your Ride!
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

Modifying 101 : Pimp Your Ride!

since car modifications is introduced to us by [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious_%28film_series%29]Fast and Furious films[/url], It is not new to us that. i guess :lol3: anyway, what the epp is car modification? car modification is like yourself. yes :lol3: if your car is ugly then you are ugly, if you are ugly then your car is ugly. either way it's the truth. In Automobile world, people around you will get a look in your car. so in order to a achieve that show stopper moment, you gotta pimp your car. understand? :lol3: [b]Tires and Mags[/b] when modifying, change the set of wheels first before everything. it's like changing slippers to a brand new set of Jordan shoes. [b]Bodykits[/b] choose a bodykits that fit your car. add some spoilers, skirts, bumpers and some scoops. now that's nice. :thumbsup: [b]Go Low[/b] in the game of modifying, car must be low. the lower your car is the better. lowering springs can cost you up to 150k but there are cheaper kits. [b]Audio-Visual Equipments[/b] :music: now that they can see you, let them hear you. go find an ear busting speakers, subs, amps, LCD and some sorts. [b]Decals[/b] yup, decals/stickers can make your car go faster. i think :lol3: let your car have it's own attitude dude! that's it. go pimp baby! :lol3:

bobcbar[?] likes this topic.

bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Re: Modifying 101 : Pimp Your Ride!

Wanna mod my ride and be a street ricer. :thumbsup:
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

Re: Modifying 101 : Pimp Your Ride!