Jhunel Amantiad
jhunz1951's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Zamboanga City
2019-06-30
Website

Love Longing

[quote]have you ever experienced being inlove with someone who's taken? and at the same time, you are both inlove to each other? free to share your experience[/quote] since i posted this topic, imma say that i also experienced that way i've been inlove with my close friend which has a boyfriend, shes incredible as she was i never thought that we felt the same way BUT the problem is she has a boyfriend already it's a hard time for me to stick with her for so long, as a respect i rather kept a distance between her, i don't even want to ruin their relationship as like trespasser. for a clean conscience i decided to move on with that feelings, even though it's hard but it's a must for me to do so :shrug: :shrug:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: Love Longing

Yeah experience this too! I just tell myself shes not for me! It is destine that shes gets someone better than me and maybe I'm not really for her because God has greater plans for me too and we will just be best friends forever. ;)
jhunz1951
 Jhunel Amantiad
jhunz1951's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Zamboanga City
2019-06-30
Website

Re: Love Longing

[quote=Principe Azheef;#154928;1339210545]Yeah experience this too! I just tell myself shes not for me! It is destine that shes gets someone better than me and maybe I'm not really for her because God has greater plans for me too and we will just be best friends forever. ;)[/quote] oohh :cry: :cry: yeah for our own sake, we must accept the fact that we aren't meant to be with them :crybaby:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:13

[ 9 queries - 0.129 second ]
Privacy Policy