» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

What are your unpopular opinions?

Do you hold any unpopular or somewhat nasty opinions on anything on earth. Just share them here. There's no need to justify or defend your opinions but if you feel like doing it, it's your call. Most viewers of the latest Manny vs Bradley match weren't satisfied with the result and I don't know why. :O

JaChriz[?] likes this topic.

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: What are your unpopular opinions?

Wow sounds like a law...waaaakakaka. Balfour Vs Balfour? :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=sj0405;#164970;1339563736]Most viewers of the latest Manny vs Bradley match weren't satisfied with the result and I don't know why.[/quote] Because Manny really beat his a** :yes2: [b]On topic[/b]: In my opinion high school classes should be 6 days a week with 1 day dedicated to learning other languages :O

Last edited by bobcbar (2012-06-13 03:40:56)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bobcbar;#165189;1339573230]Because Manny really beat his a** :yes:[/quote] You believe so, too? :confused: [quote=bobcbar;#165189;1339573230]On topic: In my opinion high school classes should be 6 days a week with 1 day dedicated to learning other languages :O[/quote] Good idea but in Korea they just started a 5-day a week school days from a 6 day a week :eh: On topic: Why are most politicians dirty? Lots of party platforms but almost no implementations.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

People who own a decent digicam/SLR: Why do you like to post photos of yourself in low quality photos taken from your phone?
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Fat people want to loose weight. Thin people want to gain weight. Children want to grow old easily, old people want to be young again. I guess it's human nature, no contentment. :shrug:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

I just don't understand why some people enjoy the failure of others :evil:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler]I still don't understand the point of legalizing gay marriage. Marriage is about giving each other the assurance that the partners will be tOgEdEr pOrEbEr, but I mean... gay people and even heterosexual couples do that already so what's the point :D people have sex and people live under the same roof so.. yknow. :d[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@chaw also has sth to do with tax, adopting children (legitimacy) and sharing of assets/properties and/or division of properties when they get a divorce etc. etc.

Last edited by aya (2013-09-19 12:30:38)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=sj0405;#236820;1342510126]I just don't understand why some people enjoy the failure of others :evil:[/quote] Yeap I agree with you....they juz mizz their Mums bra....they need to kizz em...that way they learn...rofl. :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-19 12:05:56)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=A I C H;#236581;1342500368]Fat people want to loose weight. Thin people want to gain weight.[/quote] Some chose to be content--more than content that they didn't even care--but then their doctors started telling them death is just a few inches away from their front door. Some just make changes to prolong their lives. :thumbsup: -- I just don't like it when my friends and I go to lunch and after they order, they just go on their phones. >.< I came here to talk to you, not talk to the freakin soy sauce. I'm not down for the rainbow. I don't like the fact that anybody can just be the president of the Philippines. Sos ba yan
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I do not like Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert. Be it as a couple or as individuals. I think Damon is an asshole who is selfish and makes a big deal out of people trying to change him. Well, surprise surprise, he doesn't really make good life choices. I think Elena is the most obnoxious main character ever. She thinks everything is about her. And everybody saves her. It's always her and she doesn't even do the same to her friends. Once she was surprised (or disgusted) about her ex hooking up with someone which is ridiculous thinking she jumped from one brother to another. [spoiler]I know this is about TVD but it's also an unpopular opinion so I'm sorry. Most of the fandom love Delena because they're "hot together." Well, they are. But they're in an abusive relationship and it's not cute.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Tres (2014-03-16 09:52:33)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

okay, so this is about some of the lazy people inside my country. First, why you people are always blaming government. yes they are corrupt, but, it has nothing to do if you're there having 8 children feeding nothing. The government is surely doing their jobs somehow.. There was this documentary about the old public village somewhere in NCR that was built by the government for the people wherein, instead of having it as a decent place to live, people made it like a village of garbage and rats. I mean, heller, the government built it for you. Please do take time to care for it. just a little. Second, most of the people are impatient. most especially on the road. drivers are always overtaking y? are you always in a hurry.. that's y accidents are everywhere third, y r the fans always affected by the network wars.. and hw come they can afford buying concert tickets which costs an iphone and yet they cant even give food to the hungry? tell meeeh

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-18 01:17:47)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

That all girls go braless :eh:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Why do people fuss and cry in these stupid reality singing shows when they cut of or what? Yes, I know. Its their chance, an opportunity to be famous and all. But really? Isnt having a good singing voice a big opportunity enough? I mean you came in that reality show with a talent to sing and get out still with a talent to sing. It's not like they slit your throat and take out your vocal cords do they? The fact that you are a legit good singer should be enough, you can be popular and make a career out of yourself in your own way. Same with cooking/baking shows, you get cut off or eliminated, yeah but it doesn't make you less of a good cook does it? You still have the talent. Which not many people have. I hope these contestants realize that they dont need to kill themselves or cry to death if they get eliminated in talent shows. They have talent, that should be enuff.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Ugly people should be banned from cosplaying.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

If you suck at math *ouch*, marry a person who is at least, good at it. Save your future children from the misery you had. It's all about genes.
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

yolo doesn't mean :you don't have limit or being carefree :mg:
anesforsaken
 anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
SSDD
homeless
Website

Future never ends
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I really don't get how the creative writers of GMA come up with the most ridiculous story plots for a drama series.
  • The Lounge 
  • » What are your unpopular opinions?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy