discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

6 KINDS OF LOVE <3 Which is yours ??

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[b]Eros[/b] [spoiler]a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love.It is a highly sensual style of love. Erotic lovers choose their lovers by intuition or "chemistry." They are more likely to say they fell in love at first sight than those of other love styles.Erotic lovers view marriage as an extended honeymoon, and sex as the ultimate aesthetic experience. They tend to address their lovers with pet names, such as "sweetie" or "sexy". An erotic lover can be perceived as a hopeless romantic. Those of other love styles may see erotic lovers as unrealistic, or trapped in a fantasy.The advantage of erotic love is the sentimentality of it. It is very relaxing to the person doing it. The disadvantage is the inevitability of the decay in attraction, and the danger of living in a fantasy world.[/spoiler] [b]Ludus[/b] [spoiler]a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once.Ludic lovers are players. More interested in quantity than quality of relationships, ludic lovers want to have as much fun as possible. Ludic lovers choose their partners by playing the field, and quickly recover from break-ups.Ludic lovers tend to view marriage as a trap, and are the most likely of the love styles to commit infidelity. They might view children as a sign of fertility of the parent or of the masculinity of the father. They regard sex as a conquest or a sport, and they engage in relationships because they see them as a challenge.[/spoiler] [b]Storge [spoiler][/b]an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity (kindred to Philia).Storgic lovers are friends first. Storgic love develops gradually out of friendship, and the friendship can endure beyond the breakup of the relationship. Storgic lovers choose their mates based on homogamy, and sometimes cannot pinpoint the moment that friendship turned to love. Storgic lovers want their significant others to also be their best friends.Storgic lovers place much importance on commitment, and find their motivation to avoid committing infidelity is to preserve the trust between the partners. Children and marriage are seen as legitimate forms of their bond. Sex is of lesser importance than in some of the other love styles.This involves respect and understanding for another person. The advantage of storgic love is the level of intimacy between the partners. The disadvantage is the lack of passion[/spoiler] [b]Pragma[/b] [spoiler]love that is driven by the head, not the heart; undemonstrative.Pragmatic lovers think rationally and realistically about their expectations in a partner, and select them via comparison shopping or shopping-list love. Pragmatic lovers want to find value in their partners, and ultimately want to work with their partner to reach a common goal.Pragmatic lovers will avoid infidelity to avoid adverse consequences, and carefully weigh the costs and rewards of a relationship. Pragmatic lovers view sex as a reward or a means of procreation, and view marriage and children as potential liabilities and assets.The advantage of pragmatic love is practicality and realism. The disadvantage is un-demonstrativeness and lack of emotion. Pragmatic love should not be considered as negative type of love attitude. In collectivist culture where arranged marriage is practised, pragmatic love is very common at the time of mate selection (Chaudhuri, 2004). One must be culturally sensitive to have an understanding regarding pragmatic love.[/spoiler] [b]Mania[/b] [spoiler]obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers.Manic lovers often have low self-esteem, and place much importance on their relationship. Manic lovers speak of their partners in possessives and superlatives, and feel they "need" their partners. Love is a means of rescue, or a reinforcement of value. Manic lovers often discover their partners by haphazard means.Manic lovers will avoid committing infidelity if they fear discovery. They view marriage as ownership, and children as either competition or a substitute for their lover. Sex is a reassurance of love. Manic lovers are often anxious or insecure, and can be extremely jealous. Manic lovers respond well to therapy, and often grow out of this style.The advantage of manic love is intensity. The disadvantages include jealousy, possessiveness, and insatiability. In its extreme, mania becomes obsession or codependency.[/spoiler] [b]Agape[/b] [spoiler]selfless altruistic love.Agapic love is self-sacrificing, all-encompassing love. Agapic lovers are often spiritual or religious people. Agapic lovers view their partners as blessings, and wish to take care of them. Agapic lovers will remain faithful to their partners to avoid causing them pain, and will often wait patiently for their partners after a break-up. Marriage and children are sacred trusts, and sex is a gift between two people. Agapic love believes itself to be unconditional, though lovers taking an agapic stance to relationships risk suffering from inattention to their own needs.The advantage of agapic love is its generosity. A disadvantage is that it can induce feelings of guilt or incompetence in a partner. In its deviant form, agape can become martyrdom. Martyrdom for principle may be acceptable; martyrdom to maintain a relationship is considered psychologically unhealthy.[/spoiler] :love: source: [spoiler]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_styles[/spoiler]

Last edited by jechel.eonni (2012-06-14 01:47:27)

sj0405[?] likes this topic.

Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Re: 6 KINDS OF LOVE <3 Which is yours ??

I'm eros and storge. :lol3::xixi:
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=Jhncys;#166852;1339653817]I'm eros and storge.[/quote] that's cool :thumbsup: my love now is a [b]STORGE[/b] type :yes2: :xixi:
Linocerus
» FTalkManiac
2012-08-29

[b]Storge[/b] [quote=jechel.eonni;#166802;1339652804]an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity (kindred to Philia).Storgic lovers are friends first. Storgic love develops gradually out of friendship, and the friendship can endure beyond the breakup of the relationship. Storgic lovers choose their mates based on homogamy, and sometimes cannot pinpoint the moment that friendship turned to love. Storgic lovers want their significant others to also be their best friends.Storgic lovers place much importance on commitment, and find their motivation to avoid committing infidelity is to preserve the trust between the partners. Children and marriage are seen as legitimate forms of their bond. Sex is of lesser importance than in some of the other love styles.This involves respect and understanding for another person. The advantage of storgic love is the level of intimacy between the partners. The disadvantage is the lack of passion[/quote] affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship are friends first
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

I'm either Storge, Pragma and Agape. :yes2:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Storgic and Agapic
dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

Definitely AGAPE </3
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

AGAPE . (willing to sacrifice my own life )
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

It's Storge and Agape for sure. :yes:
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

Mania and Agape I guess? :)
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

How about having no love at all? :invi:

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
aicah
 c h i T A E
aicah's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
GANDA BABAE
Rated SPG

Ludus :thumbsup: :lol3: [quote=jechel.eonni;#166802;1339652804]a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once.Ludic lovers are players. More interested in quantity than quality of relationships, ludic lovers want to have as much fun as possible. Ludic lovers choose their partners by playing the field, and quickly recover from break-ups.Ludic lovers tend to view marriage as a trap, and are the most likely of the love styles to commit infidelity. They might view children as a sign of fertility of the parent or of the masculinity of the father. They regard sex as a conquest or a sport, and they engage in relationships because they see them as a challenge.[/quote]
Yesha
 Yesha
Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

storge
mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

Eros and Storge haha XD
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=jechel.eonni;#166802;1339652804]They tend to address their lovers with pet names, such as "sweetie" or "sexy". An erotic lover can be perceived as a hopeless romantic. Those of other love styles may see erotic lovers as unrealistic, or trapped in a fantasy.[/quote] :lol3: Can't find one suitable for me :eh2:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Can I be all those six at the same time :lol2:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Storge and Agape :)
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
miczieshane's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

i am lazy to read the definition of each kind of love. if im in mood to read it i will answer it as soon as possible

Last edited by miczieshane (2012-08-15 08:18:40)

Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Storge :lol2:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I think mine's Storge.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:39

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy