Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Big Bang Pledge Concert Proceeds to African Kids

[b]I think these guys have the right idea..with all the money being made from KPOP concerts its a great thing to share with UNICEF :yes2:[/b] [quote]Boy band Big Bang decided to donate part of the profits from their world tour, which will take them to 25 cities in 16 countries in Asia, Europe and the Americas until December, to UNICEF Korea so African children can be vaccinated against measles. Big Bang's agency YG Entertainment signed an agreement with UNICEF Korea in Seoul on Thursday. "We estimated that a total of 600,000 foreign fans will attend our concerts during the world tour, so we decided to donate parts of the proceeds from ticket sales to help vaccinate [the same number of] children against measles," said a spokesman for the agency. The vaccinations costs W350 (US$1=W1,167) per child, and the donation is expected to amount to W210 million. In a press release, the group's leader G-Dragon said, "We decided to support UNICEF in return for fans’ love around the world. We hope the children who receive a vaccination with the donation can grow up to be healthy and free of disease."[/quote]
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: Big Bang Pledge Concert Proceeds to African Kids

[quote=bobcbar;#169606;1339752606]"We decided to support UNICEF in return for fans’ love around the world. We hope the children who receive a vaccination with the donation can grow up to be healthy and free of disease."[/quote] What an awesome cause :heart: More power to them :yes:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

:thumbsup:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#169606;1339752606]G-Dragon[/quote] Hooray to Big Baaaang and my baby GD :lol3::lol3:
Yesha
 Yesha
Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

awesome :thumbsup: they already :)

Board footer