We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Field Trip

Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Field Trip

Share your field trip moments, the places and the school bus moments :thumbsup:

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Field Trip

Field trips are the very most awaited of all activities when in HS. Lol :lala: I remember, we always sit at the back because sitting on the front is too mainstream. Haha, jk. :drool2: The usual places we go during field trips are Botanical gardens, Museums, Science conventions, and Old Historical Houses. :lol3:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I only had one field trip when I was in HS :lol3: I didn't join during junior and senior year (regrets...) because it's too expensive and I forgot if we had a trip during 1st year HS. But I really had fun during our trip last year to Batangas. Everything was a new experience so I was really happy about it. But I think only half of the block went to school the next day :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

When I was a junior in HS, our class drove to downtown Dallas to see the Sixth Floor Museum, where the guy who assassinated Pres. John F. Kennedy stayed and shot him. It was pretty cool. And then we just went to this Italian restaurant afterwards and we had pasta wars, and took pictures outside the porch. There's also a Dragon statue outside the restaurant, so we took pictures there too. :lol3: We came back and all of the other classes hated us because we got to skip school and have fun :p
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

HS fieldtrips were all about "First bus to the destination wins." :lol2: but yeah I remember how my friends and I owned the seats in the back and how we were the noisiest in the trip. From my experience, arriving in the destination is the most boring part. All the fun always happens in the bus. First year, we went to Vigan, Ilocos Sur (nothing to do, nothing to see. I'm sorry). Third year, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation at Burgos, Ilocos Norte. Fourth year, Baguio City.
mauxxvii
 Mau
mauxxvii's display avatar
» FTalker
Kismet happens.
VIP
AE
2015-01-17

Field Trips are the only days that I ever wake up early on my own free will. :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy