• » Will.i.am and 2NE1 Take the World On with Intel Ultrabook Project ♥

Will.i.am and 2NE1 Take the World On with Intel Ultrabook Project ♥

JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

“People always ask: Do I get homesick? And I say no, I get sick of being home.” With these words, Black Eyed Peas will.i.am introduced the Intel Ultrabook Project, creating 12 new songs after visiting 12 different cities, one of them being Seoul. During his visit to Seoul, will.i.am and his talented team, consisting of DJ Ammo, DJ poet, apl.de.ap, and Dork, met up with 2NE1 and Teddy to create his third track titled We’ll Take the World On.. On why he decided to work with 2NE1, will.i.am replied, “I just fell in love with their sensibility and how cool their music is. They care about fashion; they care about dope beats, cool melody. Perfect marriage between their style and my style.” CL and Park Bom also expressed their excitement in working with him, showcasing their perfect English at the same time. Minzy and Teddy also showed fondness in working with a star that they′ve respected while growing up. Will.i.am didn’t hold back in complimenting the group as well as Teddy for their undeniable talents. Aside from working on the song, will.i.am and his team also took some time to learn about Korea’s history and culture, and even spoke out against bullying, which has been on the rise in Korean schools. So far, will.i.am has visited Sydney, Seoul, Mexico City, and Tokyo. Check out what will.i.am worked on with 2NE1 in Seoul!

MsMaria[?] likes this topic.

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: Will.i.am and 2NE1 Take the World On with Intel Ultrabook Project ♥

[quote=JaChriz;#184366;1340175116]On why he decided to work with 2NE1, will.i.am replied, “I just fell in love with their sensibility and how cool their music is. They care about fashion; they care about dope beats, cool melody. Perfect marriage between their style and my style.”[/quote] 2NE1 captured my meticulous taste of music and fashion :lol3: I really like them a lot. Hope they can go further with their career wherever they go and whoever they work with :yes:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=JaChriz;#184366;1340175116]Perfect marriage between their style and my style.[/quote] :thumbsup:
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

[quote=sj0405;#184597;1340181106]2NE1 captured my meticulous taste of music and fashion I really like them a lot.[/quote] yeah :xixi: i like them too
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Yes, because they are both using autotune. :lol2: but im definitely checkout their collaboration
koy1991
 Natsu
koy1991's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
shutterfreak
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
DVO, PHL
2020-05-01

autotune! :lol2: oh well. goodluck to them
  • News and Gossip