discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

How to Lose Wieight Fast ! ;]

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

1. Drink plenty of water. 2. Start your day with a glass of water. 3. Drink a glass of water before you start the meal. 4. Have another glass of water while you are having the meal. SIDENOTE: Water is such a remarkable thing, but seldom do we give it the credit that it deserves. Did you know that over 66% of your body weight is nothing but water Its amazing! Water also plays a vital role in weight control, which is why I donated so much space to it, above. 5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas. 6. Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. 7. Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. 8. If you do have a craving for fruit juice then go for fresh fruit juice. [size=3][b]How to Lose Weight Fast Foods[/b][/size] 9. Choose fresh fruit to processed fruits. 10. Increase your fiber intake. 11. Go crazy on vegetables. 12. Eat intelligently. 13. Watch what you eat. 14. Control that sweet tooth. 15. Fix times to have meals and stick to it. 16. Eat only when you are hungry. 17. Quit snacking in between meals. 18. Snack on vegetables if you must. 19. Go easy on tea and coffee. 20. Try to stick to black tea/coffee. 21. Count the calories as you eat. 22. be sure to burn out those extra calories by the end of the week. 23. Stay away from fried things. 24. Do not skip meals. 25. Fresh vegetables are better than cooked or canned vegetables. 26. Nothing more than an egg a day. 27. Make chocolates a luxury and not a routine. 28. Choose a variety of foods from all food groups every day. 30. Try to have breakfast within one hour of waking. [size=3][b]How to lose weight fast food tips[/b][/size] 31. 50 to 55% of your diet should be carbohydrates. 32. 25 to 30% of your diet should be proteins. 33. Fats should only be 15 to 20 %. 34. Try and adopt a more vegetarian diet. 35. Choose white meat rather than red. 36. High Fiber multigrain breads are better than white breads. 37. Reduce your intake of pork. 38. Limit your sugar intake. 39. Graze 5 to 6 times a day. 40. Go ahead eat cheat food, but only for flavor. 41. Watch your fat intake. 42. Go easy on salt, as too much salt is one of the causes of obesity. 43. Change from table butter to cholesterol free butter. 44. Instead of frying things try baking them without fat. 45. Use a non stick frying pan for your cooking so that you do not have to add oil. 46. Boil your vegetables instead of cooking them. 47. Carry parsley with you. 48. Choose low fat substitutes or no fat substitutes. 49. Avoid crash diets. 50. God gave us teeth for a reason... 51. Dry wine is better than sweet wine. 52. When you decide its time to start working out, start slowly. 53.Check your weight before you start the routine. 54. When you do notice a change, reward yourself. [size=3][b]Exercise how to lose weight fast tips[/b][/size] 55. You can take a day off from exercise every week. 56. Exercise out doors as far as possible. 57. Try to collect some information about exercise. 58. Try to get somebody to exercise along with you. 59. Stop when your body has had enough. 60. If you want to increase your time of exercise or your work out routine, do it gradually. 61. Select an exercise pattern to suit your life style. 62. Dont stand, walk. 63. Dont sit, stand. If you can stand, then do not sit. 64. Dont lie down, sit. 65. Do not be a couch potato. 66. If you have a sitting job, stand up and stretch yourself every half an hour. 67. While making telephone calls try walking up and down. 68. Use the stairs instead of the elevator whenever you can. 70. If you hate running, remember, you do not have to run a marathon to stay fit. 71. And if you cant run, try walking.15 minutes of brisk walking a day. 72. Any distance is walk able if you have the time. 74. Heres a corollary to the tip above: 75. Stop using remote controls. 76. Do things like fetching, turning things off and on by you. [size=3][b]How to lose weight Fast Random Tips[/b][/size] 77. Heres a pop quiz. Lots of how to lose weight fast tips in one place. Escalators help us to: Move up and down faster Gain weight Stand stupidly as they move up and down Look down at other people when you are going down Look up to others when we are going up you have to pick the correct answer from the 5 alternatives given. You can see for your self that all the options are in a way correct. So the next time you travel on an escalator, dont just stand thereclimb up or down along with it. (Or better yet, take the stairs.) 78. during commercial breaks walk about. 79. Wriggle your toes and your fingers whenever you can. 80. Turn on music and dance like wild. 81. Carry a soft flying disc or Frisbee with you. 82. Get down at a block before your destination and walk the rest of the way. 83. When nobody is watching try doing pelvic gyrations. 84. Tuck in your tummy whenever you walk. 85. Try breathing exercises. 86. Try yoga. 87. Try massaging your partner. 88. If you cant think of any thing else to do try punching your pillow. Really? How to lose weight fast in bed ? 89. Instead of waddling up and down the staircase, try taking them two at a time. 90. If you have a dog, take it for a run and let the dog lead you on. 91. Join a dance class. 92. Whenever you can, lean against a wall. 93. If there is a pool nearby go for swims as often as you can. 94. Try playing something like table tennis or basket ball. 95. Any work out should start with a 5 to 10 minute warm up. 98. Undress and stare at yourself in front of your mirror. 99. If you have a banister rail or a balustrade that will support you, sit on it and pump your legs as if you are riding a bicycle. 100. Do not slouch in your chair but try to maintain an erect posture with your tummy tucked in. 101. Psst. I would like to let you in on a secret. [b]This is what you have to do to reduce your tummy when you lose weight fast[/b] [spoiler]Breathe in air as strongly as you can and as you do so, tuck in your tummy as much as you can. Hold it like this for a few seconds and then slowly release your breath taking care not to let out your tummy. Try to keep breathing like this at least fifty or sixty times in a day. In fact breathe like this whenever you can remember to do so. After the first day, you should feel the muscles of your stomach tightening each time you do this. Then you know that you are on the right track. If you practice this without fail for 20 days, at the end of the twentieth day, you will have lost at least an inch.[/spoiler] [b][url=http://www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/101-tips-to-lose-weight-quickly.html]source[/url][/b]

idgaf[?] likes this topic.

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: How to Lose Wieight Fast ! ;]

Not bad if we can follow them religiously :yes: :D Thanks for sharing :D
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Try? Don't try it, do it :lol3: "Drop and gimme 100."

Last edited by Tricia (2012-06-25 09:04:35)

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Somehow, I can manage my weight. But thanks for this additional!
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
» SuperFTalker
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=sj0405;#194716;1340624745]Not bad if we can follow them religiously Thanks for sharing[/quote] your welcome sj.eonni ;] [quote=Tricia;#194800;1340629301]Try? Don't try it, do it "Drop and gimme 100."[/quote] :xixi: [quote=velle;#194808;1340629638]Somehow, I can manage my weight. But thanks for this additional![/quote] your welcome velle ;]
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
2013-08-05

thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Last edited by kath (2012-06-26 04:43:22)

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
» SuperFTalker
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=kath;#195872;1340700177]thanks for sharing[/quote] your welcome kath =) :kiss:
mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

This would be a big help for me haha XD
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Before you can do all of that there's one thing you need to do. You need to [b]Discipline yourself[/b]. :yes2:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

[quote=jechel.eonni;#194692;1340623042]20. Try to stick to black tea/coffee.[/quote] black tea? :wasted: what about green tea? it can burn fats too XD
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Why would you lean against a wall? O.o I'd rather move around than lean against the wall.
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

Drinking water is really good to our health :yes:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I'll take note of this. Haha.
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=jechel.eonni;#194692;1340623042]80. Turn on music and dance like wild.[/quote] Just go to some bar around Malate, Manila... there's dance floors everywhere.. :lol2::lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

1. Don't eat.
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

[quote=jechel.eonni;#194692;1340623042]5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas.[/quote] I'll stay away :wallbash: :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:30

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy