Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• News and Gossip 
  • » Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management," wants a life that does

Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management," wants a life that does

Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management,
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management," wants a life that does

Charlie Sheen has had a long Hollywood career filled with many ups and downs, but it seems his new FX show “Anger Management” really will be the last time we see the once highest-paid actor in television do his thing in front of the cameras. "Thirty years in, I mean come on. There's this whole ton of stuff to do that involves my children and the rest of my life that's not about like worshipping fiction,” Sheen told Fox411’s Pop Tarts column at the FX Summer Comedies party in Hollywood this week, after confirming that after this series he was parting ways with the acting profession. But in his latest project, the controversial screen star plays a successful, non-traditional therapist specializing in anger management – and the concept of helping others was what drew Sheen to the role. “He doesn't judge anybody. He's just a guy trying to get by,” he continued. “He's all about atonement, giving something back… He’s cool and he’s smart.” [b]And it seems Mr. Sheen has learned a valuable lesson since his very public firing from hit CBS sitcom “Two-And-A-Half Men” last year.[/b] “When you get traded, come back and kick ass,” he enthused. [b]Amen[/b] :lol3: His acting was commendable in that sitcom, though :yes:

Daniera_cHan122[?] likes this topic.

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management," wants a life that does

[quote=sj0405;#200758;1340935726]And it seems Mr. Sheen has learned a valuable lesson since his very public firing from hit CBS sitcom “Two-And-A-Half Men” last year.[/quote] I don't believe that for one second..he is an asshole and will always be :yes2:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Re: Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management," wants a life that does

:|
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

Amen
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Charlie Sheen leaving Hollywood after 'Anger Management," wants a life that does

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:45

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy