Ghost Stories.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Ghost Stories.

Share your ghost stories here. Your encounters with ghosts or any entity that you think it's scary.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
xena
 Xena
xena's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
The Scandalers
2014-05-10

Re: Ghost Stories.

I have lots of ghosts encounter. Especially in our office. In our girl`s comfortroom, there are some spirits that appears during 4PM. I don`t know the real story behind it. But some says that it is actually a place where 2 ladies died. For me it is scary, I don`t know to others.
Mauiee
» FTalker
Carpe Diem!
Zihuatanejo
2014-07-27

Re: Ghost Stories.

This happened four years ago, a phone call around 1am in the morning. I was in my room, and he was outside their house, the veranda. So, this guy I was talking to, suddenly asked if I could hold on for a few minutes cause he has to go outside, just across the street to talk a bit with some friends (that I heard was calling him to go out) and he will just put the phone down -- which I know for sure that he was away cause I was able to hear their voices from afar. After a minute since he left, background noises went off. I thought he was back so soon, so I asked [i]"Dyan ka na?"[/i], he didn't replied. Then I said [i]"Huy!"[/i] but still I got no response. Few seconds more, background noises was on again and I could recognize his voice from afar. I murmured to myself, [i]"Kala ko andyan na."[/i] Then I heard someone on the other end. A voice not from afar, but actually on the phone. A child's laugh. I can't actually explain if it was a laugh or giggle, but it was creepy. Really creepy. Some kind of laugh that you could hear from a Japanese horror movie. I asked [i]"Sino to?"[/i], starting to get the hell out of me. I didn't get an actual response but just the very same tone of giggle. I asked few questions more, trying to hide the fear, but same thing happened. Same giggle, that freakin creepy giggle. That moment, I knew for sure that something was happening. Out of fear, I ended the call. My phone rang again, but I didn't answered. Then I got a text message, [i]"Bakit mo binaba? Dito na ko."[/i] I answered the next call and I asked him full of anger, [i]"Gago ka, pinagtitripan mo ba ko?"[/i]. Even though I know he didn't. Shaking, I told him what happened, he said he doesn't know anything I was talking about and he was totally innocent. Our conversation went through then he suddenly asked, [i]"Babae ba?"[/i]. I said, [i]"Oo."[/i] He asked again, [i]"Sa tingin mo ilang taon na?"[/i] I said, [i]"Parang 8 to 9 eh. Basta bata pa, elementary."[/i] Then he confessed he used to have this "childhood sweetheart" slash [i]"kapitbahay"[/i] who was drowned and died of the same age and itwasn't the first time he was bothered by her. Ending, I didn't answered his calls since then.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:09

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy