» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Fresh Lemons as a Facial Toner

When life gives you lemons, use it on your face! If you’re interested in adding something healthy, clean and cheap to your skincare regimen using lemons, as a facial toner is something you should try. Buy a few lemons from a grocery store. All you need to do is cut them in half (or in thinner slices to prevent wasting them) and rub the fleshy side in circular motions around your face. Apply this for about twenty to thirty seconds, and either rinse off with warm water or allow the lemon juice on your face to evaporate. Warning: avoid using lemons if you have any open cuts on your face and sensitive, eczema prone skin- it’ll sting. And yes, a little bit of pulp might end up on your face. While you have them, pop them into the fridge to make the facial massage invigorating. Try sprinkling granulated sugar on the surface for an exfoliation. Lemons aren’t just great for your face either! Take used leons and drop them into your bath for some invigorating aromatherapy. You can also try adding lemon juice to honey and olive oil to make your very own facial mask. Have fun and enjoy! [b]What other home facial treatments do you use? [/b] I tried this last night :thumbsup:

A I C H[?], and iamnana[?] like this topic.

iamnana
 Nana
iamnana's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
Dissected Heart
2012-10-16
Website

Re: Fresh Lemons as a Facial Toner

too bad I don't use any anf lemons are too expensive.. :)
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Re: Fresh Lemons as a Facial Toner

[quote=sj0405;#212419;1341406437]I tried this last night[/quote] so, what's the feelings sj eonni ?? :d i want to try it :exited: but yah lemons are expensive here :no:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:35

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy