Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Super Junior Expand Musical Range with 6th Album

Super Junior released its sixth album, "Sexy, Free & Single," on Tuesday and held a press conference to promote the launch. All 10 members, with the exception of Kim Hee-chul, who is currently serving his mandatory military service, contributed to the album. "The songs on our previous albums mostly featured mechanical sounds effects and catchy rhythms, but this time we tried to diversify into various genres such as ballads, R&B, and covers of old songs, without relying on special audio effects as much," said Lee Sung-min. Lee Teuk, who plans to join the military for his two-year stint soon, said, "We want to be a band that can be loved by everyone, regardless of age and gender."

HaruhiSDTY[?] likes this topic.

HaruhiSDTY
HaruhiSDTY's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2020-05-02

Re: Super Junior Expand Musical Range with 6th Album

[quote=bobcbar;#212827;1341458379]Lee Teuk, who plans to join the military for his two-year stint soon[/quote] This makes me sad. Afer Kangin and Heechul, Leeteuk decides to join the military too. But still, it's their responsibility as a South Korean citizen so we can't do anything about it. :D I just hope he will always be safe, same for Heechul. --- @T: WAAAAHHHHHHH! Kangin's back! WEEEEEEE~ :dance: Btw, I really love Donghae in this MV. Dunno why. His charisma is just overflowing. *Actually, all of them are DAEBAK in this MV lol. Donghae just made me fall inlove. XDDD*
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=bobcbar;#212827;1341458379]Lee Teuk, who plans to join the military for his two-year stint soon,[/quote] Aww. how about your Kangin? :( Kangteuk! [hr] My bias is back, im focused on SUJU again because of him~:wow2: Well, the song was good :)
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

My lil sister will surely buy that. :retard:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

I am by far in love with this album! :lol3: My favourite tracks wud be the 1, 2 and 3 (Titles wud be Sexy Free and Single of course, From U and Gulliver) but all songs on the album are great! :lala: There are 10 tracks in the album that you will seriously enjoy. To all the KPOP fans out there, Go out and buy it! :love:
  • Music 
  • » Super Junior Expand Musical Range with 6th Album

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy