kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

Samsung is Asia-Pacific’s most valuable brand

Consumer electronics manufacturer Samsung has been named the number one brand in the Asia-Pacific region for 2012 in the ninth edition of Asia's Top 1000 Brands Report. Samsung outranked electronics brands including Apple, Sony, Canon, Panasonic and LG to pick up the coveted top place. "Samsung's sweep of the top spot can be attributed to the brand's dedication to product innovation within a wide range of consumer electronics," said Jolene Otremba, Reports Editor at Campaign Asia-Pacific. "The brand's focus on high visibility marketing and advertising, as well as its commitment to developing brand presence in both new and mature markets has helped to give the brand a boost." Nielsen revealed that Samsung spent $866 million on advertising in the Asia-Pacific region in 2011. The company has recently launched high-profile campaigns to promote its popular line of Android-powered Galaxy tablets and smartphones. It has a strong lineup of mobile products that range from entry-level mobiles to high-powered smartphones but also manufactures everything from fridges to laptops. Samsung was named the top brand in South Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia and ranked among the top five brands in all other countries. Samsung rival Apple stole the number one spot in China and Singapore. It’s clear consumers in the Asia-Pacific have developed a fondness for high-tech consumer electronics brands. Apple, Sony and Panasonic all ranked in the region’s top five brands. Brands such as Canon, LG and HP also appeared among country-specific top ten lists. Asia's Top 1000 Brands Report is conducted by Campaign Asia-Pacific in conjunction with market researcher Nielsen. It is considered to be the biggest and most influential survey of brands in the region. The ninth edition of the report tracked consumer opinions in Australia, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. The full list of top 1,000 brands can be found on Campaign Asia-Pacific’s website (subscription required). Source: [img]http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/zTwhq917KLVg3pd3fAJLPw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9Zml0O2g9Mjc-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_sg/News/logo/afprelaxnews/afp-relaxnews.png[/img]

bobcbar[?] likes this topic.

renz_RN
 Lawrence
renz_RN's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Nightosphere
Pampanga
2016-01-02
Website

Re: Samsung is Asia-Pacific’s most valuable brand

Can i ask for help? do have in mind what should i buy? That is cheap(less than 8k), but does have a good style, quality, sounds, cam and do have a wifi..
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

I agree with this article :thumbsup: Samsung has become the best electronics maker for me :yes:
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#218337;1341704799]I agree with this article Samsung has become the best electronics maker for me[/quote] Yeah, and it's quite cheaper than the others. :thumbsup:
  • Tech Zone 
  • » Samsung is Asia-Pacific’s most valuable brand

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:09

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy