clets_simple

clets_simple's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Zamboanga City
2013-07-16
Website

A Huunted House Mansion

[img]http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj547/clets_simple/1-6.jpg[/img] [spoiler]After a few hours of stumbling and trudging into the forest, I let out a sigh. I wipe the sweat sipping on my forehead. I tried to focus my sight and then realized that I’m walking in circles. “Damn! This place again!” I found myself standing in front of an old mansion. The mansion is old aged and isolated. There are several cracks on its walls and some of the windows are shining as the ray of sunset hit the broken glass. A wind blew and pushed the door slightly, creating a creak noise that sends shivers down to my spine. After a few minutes, I composed myself and decided to go inside. The manor is enormous. The place is full of dust and cobwebs and I coughed several times as I walk on it. The walls are full of paintings of people that are looking at me wherever I go. I walked towards a table with an intricate design on its legs. Several frames with faded pictures are rested on its top. I took a picture and looked at it with great familiarity. I shouted and nearly dropped it when I heard a faint sound of footsteps coming from the corridor. I placed the frame slowly back to the table and walked nervously towards the sound. My heart suddenly stops when a silhouette formed and went inside the door a few meters in front of me. "Should I go in?" I walked slowly towards it. I took a deep breath and build up my courage then turn the knob and push the door. I went inside and left the door open. No one is inside the room except from the mice that scampered when I entered. I coughed as the dust flew everywhere. On the center of the room lies a chair and a table. It seemed that this place was an office. From the table a thick and old book rested on its top. I walked slowly towards the chair avoiding some broken glass and clutters. I pulled the chair, sit on it and grabbed the book from the table. I blew the dust covering the book and traced my finger gently to the written name on the cover. “Don Wanky I?” then I flipped some pages. I read the book up to the last page. It was the diary of the late Don Wanky I. It was mentioned in the diary that Don Wanky I is fond of paintings and he bought those paintings from the hall to some various artists, and the pictures that lies on top of the table are the memories of his siblings. It was also mentioned that his family were murdered when he was 14 years old and so he inherited the wealth of his family. He cannot handle the pain, so he sold the house and all the things on it, but kept the pictures of his family and he went on a journey hoping to forget the dreadful memories of the past. He visited the mansion his parents’ built on an isolated island and decided to spend his remaining years living alone in this peaceful place. I smiled. “I guess I will never be able to leave this place.” I looked at the portrait that hung in front me. It was the portrait of the late Don Wanky I. The portrait of Don Wanky I when he was still young. It was the portrait of myself when I was still alive. I sit calmly on the chair when suddenly a thought rushed on my mind. “I lived and died in this place alone…” Then I slowly turned my head towards the door. “…then whose footsteps I’ve heard a while ago?” The door closed with a loud bang. ~END[/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:02

[ 9 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy