clets_simple

clets_simple's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Zamboanga City
2013-07-16
Website

Dreamland...

I don't believe in tales and fantasy Those are just things to escape from reality There is no prince who will come to save me I'm not a princess who's pretty and lovely I grew up hearing stories about fairies But I believe they don't really exist Can't make a magic to save me from trouble Or even ask them to catch me when I fall Always wondering if wishes do come true They say falling stars could grant them for you And if genies will appear and claim they're real I would make a wish to know how you feel Out of the blue, a figure appeared I'm not so sure, my vision's uncleared I saw a wand waving on the air The one who holds it has a hair that's gray I can't believe if this is really happening A fairy in front of me or am I just hallucinating? When she finally spoke and came near me I almost faint, "Oh! this can't be!" She then asked me what I dream of As she touched me with her hands so soft I was shocked then I think really hard I heard the screaming beat of my heart There's this man I always adore When talking to him, I never get bored It's as if he's my real-life prince I want to know what a real princess means He's not as handsome as those prince charmings Doesn't even have his own kingdom or luxurious things He also acts stupid and forget his manners sometimes But I still want him to be solely mine He may not be able to save me from a monster Or take me away from a wicked step mother His single kiss won't even wake me from a long sleep I don't care, it's still him I really want to keep The problem is, he doesn't feel the same way We're just friends and that's all we can stay He is just a dream that won't come true Can I just make a wish to be with you? Then the fairy stopped me from thinking I wasn't aware I'm already daydreaming "So he's the one you're dreaming?" she asked I can't say a word, she's doing her task She magically wave that stick on her hand Is that what they called magic wand? In an instant, everything has changed I can't believe it, looks really strange I was about to talk to that weird pretty face But she's gone, left without any trace I have No idea of what the hell she did But my eyes brightened when I realized who I am with He looks like a handsome prince on his clothes My heart exaggeratedly beat as he comes close I was shocked seeing my own reflection Is this another realistic imagination? Wearing this really enchanting dress I looked like a real lovely princess Is this some joke or another mess? Truth is, I just can't explain how it feels I walked slowly cause my heart beats fast He held my hand and I saw those sparks The music played then we started to dance I won't miss this one in a million chance Can't help not to stare on his handsome face From eyes to those red lips I'm dying to taste Just dreaming to kiss his cheeks one day Now is the moment and I won't let it go away I have so many words to say Lot different from my usual 'Hey!' But my tongue suddenly stopped working While my heart was abnormally beating He stayed quiet, seemed like he's in a deep thinking I don't know what's in his mind, I started wondering I looked at him then realized he's staring at me Oh my! How gorgeous this man could be! Our innocent faces get closer little by little I felt that connection only the two of us can tell Starting to share that once in a lifetime kiss When I suddenly fell before I reached his lips Ouch! I opened my eyes lying on the floor My butt really hurts as I stand near the door Then I saw a gown on my bed that's white Til I realized it was the day I'm gonna be his wife.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:04

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy