Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• News and Gossip 
  • » Girls' Generation most popular among foreign K-pop fans!

Girls' Generation most popular among foreign K-pop fans!

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Girls' Generation most popular among foreign K-pop fans!

SEOUL, July 11 (Yonhap) -- South Korean group Girls' Generation was the No. 1 choice for foreigners participating in a South Korean contest for emulating the choreography of popular K-pop groups, the organizer said Tuesday. After analyzing video footage sent in by the participants of the "2012 K-pop Cover Dance Festival," contest organizer Korea Year Committee said that Girls' Generation was emulated in 155 instances, the largest number. A total of 1,350 teams from some 50 countries submitted videos of their cover dance performances via the committee's Web site, it said. Participants could send in their videos from April 26 until Tuesday. K-pop boy band SHINee came second with 98 instances, followed by girl groups Miss A and SISTAR with 79 and 75, respectively. [img]http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/etc/inner/EN/2012/07/11/AEN20120711002700315_01_i.jpg[/img] Another girl group, 2NE1, came in fifth place with 70, according to the civilian-government committee working to draw more foreign tourists to the country on the occasion of the 2010-2012 Visit Korea Year. By region, Girls' Generation was the most favored group among foreign fans in Asia and Europe while SHINee was the most popular in the Americas. Boy group TVXQ was the favorite among fans in Australia and New Zealand and another boy group, Block B, took the top spot for Africa. Teams who pass the online preliminaries will attend second round competitions to be held in about 10 countries, including Japan, Russia and Spain, through September. The final round for the second K-pop cover dance festival will be held on Sept. 21 in the southeastern South Korean city of Gyeongju, according to the committee.

JaChriz[?], and sj0405[?] like this topic.

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: Girls' Generation most popular among foreign K-pop fans!

[quote=bobcbar;#224367;1341995991]Another girl group, 2NE1, came in fifth place with 70[/quote] Too bad :( my fave wasn't the #1 :snob:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

They look cute.
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Ofcourse. They are the SME's #1 priority. Im not suprised.:snob: How about TVXQ/DBSK?!
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

I also like this girls :lala:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

They're my favorite for sure..love those long sexy legs when they dance :eh: :lol3:
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#224367;1341995991]Another girl group, 2NE1, came in fifth place with 70[/quote] :(
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Girls' Generation most popular among foreign K-pop fans!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:43

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy