weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

help guys my digicam memory card error need to format

hey guys my digital camera memory card is error :crybaby: I tried to read the pictures on my laptop via external memory card reader but is asking me if I want to format the card and if I want I will have to loose all data in it? When I was taking pictures I checked several times that the pictures are there only when I wanted to transfer the pictures on my laptop that I got the error message, I tried to see the pictures again in my camera and there is only that error message 'memory card error' came up. Do you know if there is any way for me to save/restore those important family pictures? please help :cry:

sj0405[?], and mrjpc07[?] like this topic.

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: help guys my digicam memory card error need to format

It could be you didn't turn off the camera before removing the sim card..that can cause an electric charge that basically erases the sim card :yes:
Jea
 weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

[quote=bobcbar;#238250;1342581076]It could be you didn't turn off the camera before removing the sim card..that can cause an electric charge that basically erases the sim card :yes:[/quote] ohh no i turn it off. and i also transfer some of the files in my computer but when i open it again it says error? :cry: is there any software that can help me recover the missing photos and videos? please help :crybaby:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Jea;#238272;1342584267]is there any software that can help me recover the missing photos and videos? please help[/quote] If the computer can't read the chip then software would not help :( did you try reading it on a different computer?
Jea
 weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

[quote=bobcbar;#238273;1342584333]If the computer can't read the chip then software would not help :( did you try reading it on a different computer?[/quote] no I haven't try it to different computer, but i find this software in the internet Stellar phoenix recovery is this useful? :fear:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

If your memory card is corrupted then you can't recover any files saved in it anymore.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
  • Tech Zone 
  • » help guys my digicam memory card error need to format

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:51

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy