Simple Exercises for a Slim Body
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Simple Exercises for a Slim Body

Don't eat rice? Are you going to kill yourself? :lala: Despite what you may have heard on those infomercials, the only way that you're going to get a lean, sexy midsection is to burn more calories than you put in your body. While this may be bad news if you are carrying around a few inches of fat on your belly, the good news is that with exercise, you can help burn those excess calories while strengthening and toning the muscles of your upper abdomen. Certain exercises target your upper ab muscles to firm and tone your belly. [b]The Bicycle[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqoD0Bdggto[/youtube] This exercise is listed by the American Council on Exercise as the single most effective exercise for strengthening your rectus abdominis muscle, or the muscle that gives you a six-pack look. It is performed by lying on your back with your lower back pressed into the floor and your knees bent. Bend both arms and place your hands beside your head with your elbows bent. Lift both feet off the floor and straighten one leg while reaching across with your opposite elbow to touch your knee. Straighten your bent leg and bend your straightened leg and repeat on the other side. Perform this exercise in a smooth and repetitive motion similar to pedaling a bicycle. Continue this exercise until you feel a good burn in your upper abs. [b]Crunches[/b] Start by lying on your back with both arms extended over your head and your palms facing the ceiling. Bend both knees and place your feet on the floor. Keep your arms parallel to your ears and lift your upper body off the ground until it is at a 45-degree angle. Hold this position for a second and then use a slow and controlled motion to return to the starting position. Repeat. [b]Hip Lift[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hx6uAsnELc[/youtube] Lie on your back with both arms resting by your sides and your palms on the floor. Your feet should be touching one another with your legs straight. Lift your legs until your hips are at a 90-degree angle and the soles of your feet are pointing toward the ceiling. Use the muscles of your upper abs to lift your hips off the floor and try to touch the soles of your feet to the ceiling. Hold this position for a second and then return to the starting position using a controlled motion. Repeat until you can't perform another repetition. [b]Elbow Plank[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxIIujCefk[/youtube] Simplest but the hardest. Just look for the video on how to do it. Stay on that stance for about 1-2 minutes. But the last and the most important exercise is to eat a balanced diet... Don't skip food... :thumbsup: Hope this will help... :D Sources: http://www.livestrong.com/article/468024-body-slimming-exercises-for-upper-abs/

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2012-07-18 19:59:59)

jechel.eonni[?] likes this topic.

Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Topic Initiator
2021-12-07

Re: Simple Exercises for a Slim Body

And some people eat all the food and still have slim body even without those exercises :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[quote=Belle;#240290;1342663663]And some people eat all the food and still have slim body even without those exercises :lol3:[/quote] It's in their "genes" :yes2: :lala:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=Belle;#240290;1342663663]And some people eat all the food and still have slim body even without those exercises[/quote] i wish im one of those people :facepalm: im too lazy to do that "simple" exercises
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=Belle;#240290;1342663663]And some people eat all the food and still have slim body even without those exercises[/quote] Just like you Labs. :lick: I do jogging. :run: And when I'm bored and not online here I do push ups. :thumbsup:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

[quote=ielle;#240863;1342687582]And when I'm bored and not online here I do push ups.[/quote] Orly? :xixi::lol2: [quote=mrjpc07;#240214;1342655936]Elbow Plank[/quote] I'm gonna try this one :yes2:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=iSuperman;#241675;1342715934]Orly?[/quote] You don't believe me, do you? :fork:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=mrjpc07;#240214;1342655936]Simple Exercises for a Slim Body[/quote] :swt: I tried crunches. :thumbsup:
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#240214;1342655936]Hip Lift[/quote] I can't do this :no: but anyways, thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[quote=A I C H;#244287;1342802744]I tried crunches. :thumbsup:[/quote] :thumbsup: Oh, so you're the one in your avatar ? :lol2: [quote=jechel.eonni;#248727;1343031380]but anyways, thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:[/quote] :D

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2012-07-26 18:17:14)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Some crunches and weight lifting. Push ups if necessary too. ;)
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[quote=Principe Azheef;#254215;1343341237]Some crunches and weight lifting. Push ups if necessary too. ;)[/quote] I just posted simple exercises... no need for weight lifting.. :lol2: Those exercises can be done in your house.. no need to go in the gym.. :yes2:
K :)
 boss K.
K :)'s display avatar
» FTalker
someone's heart *
2014-09-05

didnt know elbow plank can help maintain a slim body :D anyway, thank for this!
merix
 xirem
merix's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

if you want to burn fat..jog everyday ..
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

These are not simple exercises they hurt like F
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak