Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Literature 
  • » The repetition of one whole sheet of PAPER (A love story by PUTO MAYA)

The repetition of one whole sheet of PAPER (A love story by PUTO MAYA)

#1  2012-07-19 10:23:03

miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
miczieshane's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

The repetition of one whole sheet of PAPER (A love story by PUTO MAYA)

[url=http://cosmopic.com/834v811w520h390-loldea-jpg-image.html][img=520x390]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/811/loldea.jpg[/img][/url] “Charlie Nicole, if you’re going to give me an assignment like this again, I’ll kill you!” Alexander Lee Rivera crumples the sheet of paper from her table and threw it at the back of the editor-in-chief. Then black Gatsby hat down over her eyes and announced, “I won’t give up on writing this love story.” Charlie ran through his thick dark hair and grinned, “Oh! Oh! My junior Alex is now suffering the black hole season. Why don’t you give yourself a break? Find inspiration in writing love story and do your business as usual here at The Beginning -- Cebu’s greatest high school newspaper.” Alex ignores what Charlie said and continues her article. She started seriously pounding the keys on her laptop. After a minute erase all the words written and said “Charlie, you win! I’m suffering they so called “writer’s block”. I will just continue writing this story tomorrow.” “Okay, do what ever you want but submit on time.” said Charlie “I know but I am known as the “Early Bird of The Beginning” so don’t worry about that dead line issue. I will never be late I submitting it. Goodbye, everyone!” “What does that look mean, Alexander Lee?” “Mom, stop calling me Alexander. Okay? I’m Alex. A-L-E-X, Alex!” “So, what’s your problem Alexa—“ “Alex!” “Yes, I mean Alex” “Mom, I am on the hard time writing my article for the next month’s issue of our school publication. The editor-in-chief test my skill by suggesting to our adviser to write a love story.” She is interrupt by her mother’s grin. “Why are you grinning? Is my problem funny?” “Quiet so. I can’t believe that a teenager like you is having trouble making love story. Oh! Boy! Since you’re grown up already, I will share to you my first love experience, which is your father. It maybe give you inspiration to write.” “Rowena, you are the right girl for me. I love you so much that I even fight our love to my mother.” While Rowena continues to narrate, Alex is wondering why he don’t have father living with them. She stops wondering and focus on listening to her mother. “I believe your father that’s why I went with him to elope our both parents and start a new life in Bohol at the age of 20. He promise me not to touch me until we get married but one night our love for each other tends to break that promise and that was the day everything change. At first he work so hard as a fisherman ‘cause he dream to give you a brighter future. However, as time goes by, his love for me seems to disappear but I don’t mind at first because I know he loves me so much. When I was sixth months pregnant, I saw him with another woman on his broad chest and the painful part is that he kissed the woman passionately. I was badly hurt that I went to Cebu after packing my things. He didn’t stop me when he arrived home. Even though, it is so hard for me not to say bad things but I carried my self and did speak any single word. I regret that I disregard the lessons your grandparents have taught me. When I arrived here in Cebu, I have no choice but to go home your grandparent’s house. I can still remember I arrive at 9 P.M, I rang the bell and your grandmother was the one who open the gate. She hugged me and I feel the warm of her love to me. They accepted and forgiven me even if I am not a good daughter. My mom took care of you when I continued my last year in BS Accounting.” “Mom, I never thought you experience that. I love you, Mom.” she hugs her mom. On the next day . . . “That’s great! Your black hole season last only for one day. I was thinking that I could pass my article first than you.” said Charlie “I told you I am worthy with my title!” Alex said while laughing. She is going to sit in her chair when she feels that she needs to pee so went to the school’s public rest room. She passes through the girl’s powder and stares to her self. Her looks are just too typical and simple that is not that catchy. She always wears t-shirts and pants. She is in fact boyish that is why boys at there school look at her like one of them. She is distracted when an old woman went to the powder room. “Alex, use this paper in writing on your article. It can help you create good story that you will be recognize as one of the young writer’s awardees.” Alex accepts the paper and goes to the rest room. After that, she went to the publication office and tried to write her story on the paper. One day, a simple boyish girl named Maxine meets her best friend which is opposite of what she is in short, handsome and famous. His name is John. “Alex, the bell is now ringing. You’re not planning to go to your next subject?” said Michaela their editorial writer. She is running in the hallway when she bumps to a person. “I’m so so—“ This boy was the one I’m imagining being the best friend of my protagonist. “How could it be?” she was thinking The boy was waving his hands in her face. “Sistah? Is there something wrong? Maybe I shouldn’t put to much powder to my face. Do I look like a ghost? or what?” “He is a GAY!” her mind added “No, there’s nothing wrong.” she answered “You should be careful next time.” he told her “I do.” she seconded. She is now thinking about the old lady was saying a while an ago in the rest room. Then she went to her last subject on that day. “Class, we have a new student here in our class. Please come, Mr. Chino Castañeda. Say hello to your new senior classmates.” “Hello, everyone!” he greeted Why he seems like a real boy while he was facing the class. Maybe, he hides his true him because “Ms. Castañeda sit beside you.” told the teacher. It is the start of the friendship of Alex and Chino. It’s quite funny to think to have a friendship between a boyish and gay. Chino also became school publication staff. He is a feature writer. Alex is busy the whole week touring Chino to his new school. Alex feels that she needs to impress Chino like girls usually do when they like someone but every time she comes near to Chino she realize that he is not he so she decided to stay with Chino all the time. She remembers about the article she really needed to finish. Therefore, she continues to write on the paper. The girl starts to develop her feelings to her best friend but for the sake of their friendship, she let her feelings become neutral. As if, she feels nothing else but being a friend. One time, his best friend saw the picture of Monica Alier, the sweetheart of the campus. She thinks that his best friend is totally nuts with that lady. She told him about the “It’s almost 4 P.M. You’re not going home?” Chino asks her. “No, I will. Are we going home together?” she asks “Come here sistah Alexa!” he action to hug which terrifies her body. She runs. “I’m not ALEXA. I’m ALEX! Okay?” she said like mad “Yes, sistah Alex” The end of first week and start of second week. “Sister, I have something to tell you.” said Chino while eating his lunch at the cafeteria. “And what is it?” she ask “I have my BOYFRIEND!” he said shyly “What? A boyfriend? Are you kidding me?” “No, I’m not. His going home with us after class.” he added She was stun and she feels jealous. She don’t know what is she feeling all about. She has no rights in getting angry but she wonders why she is feeling this way. She decided to continue writing story to release the tension she feels. She told him about her. As he look at his best friend she feels the eagerness of his eyes to meet this girl so she decided to find a way to match-mate Monica and John. She offers rehearsal date with John. John accepted it. They rehearse and Maxine will act as Monica. They have so much fun in their rehearsal date. It made Maxine’s feelings become stronger. On the next day is the first date of Monica and John. It was a disaster because John doesn’t talk too much like when he rehearsed with Maxine. It is the time when Alex, Chino and his so-called boyfriend “Jonathan” went home together. Alex can’t control her madness seeing Chino and Jonathan together. She told the two that she has to go the market for an errand. She run and run until she bump to a person again. “Sorry!” “It’s okay. Wait. Why are you crying?” She didn’t realize that she crying already. “If you have a problem, you can tell me. Maybe I can help you?” “Really?” She told the lady about the situation even if they just meet. She feels comfortable with her. Donna told her to make a deal with her to act as if she is her girlfriend to test if his best friend will feel what she feels to. The one week before the deadline. . “Hey! Alex!” Alex is looking who is calling her. She was surprise why the lady she bumps is her schoolmate. “Where’s Chino?” “I don’t know. Maybe his with his Jonathan” “Is that the Jonathan your talking about?” while pointing to Jonathan “Yes. I will go ahead because my class will start 8 A.M” After 10 AM, Alex finishes making her story. She confronted Monica if she likes John. Monica told her that John is handsome and famous but her type is Ricky. It relieves her feelings. But she is afraid what John feels if he finds out that Monica don’t like him like he does. However, she decided to confront John. “Alex! Alex!” Chino is getting his attention “What’s the matter Chino? Did Jonathan hurt you?” she shows concern that she could punch the one who made Chino face so frown. “My parents are filing an annulment.” “What? But Why?” she ask “That’s the reason why we transferred here. I don’t know what’s there reason.” while crying on her shoulder She comforts him with all her powers. Three days before the deadline… Alex did not saw Chino for almost 2 days. She went to his house but there’s no one left at the house. She’s so worried but she has to finish the story she didn’t finish because she comforted Chino. Maxine felt her stomach sink like a stone. This is the end, she thought. He has to know about Monica and Ricky. “If it’s about Monica, I’m sorry. I had no idea.” “What?” Zach ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath. “I had no idea really. I just wanted things to work out—“ “What are you talking about?” Zach exclaimed. “I had no idea that Mo-Monica and Ricky are couples. I wanted you guys to get together so much. I guess I was blind—“ “Wait a minute!” Zach holds my hands. “Why did you want Monica and me to get together?” “Because when you saw Monica’s picture I show interest in your eyes” “What are you laughing at?” Is he making fun of her? “You and your dumb Match making plan” he was staring at her “Then why you go along with it?” “Hey! You’re done making your story?” a deep masculine voice interrupts her. “I’m almost—. Chino? Why you look like a real man? Where’s Jonathan?” “I have something to ask you.” She feels nervous what will Chino told her. She feel like her stomach sink like a stone. Just like her character felt. “Is Donna your girlfriend?” She is thinking who the Donna is. Did she meet— oh! “No, why?” she answered like puzzled Chino suddenly hugs her. “You’re not a lesbian?” he asked again “I am not.” she answered. “Can you be my girl?” She is stun of what Chino said. “You’re not a gay?” she ask “I’m not. I act like that because I want to get close to you” “Then who is Jonathan?” “He is my cousin who is the new boyfriend of Donna. So what’s your answer?” “Can I continue my story first?” “Okay, I’ll wait here until you answer me.” “Fine! Do what ever you want.” “Because. . .” said John “Because?” ask Maxine “You really want to know?” “Yes, I really do?” “I accepted your offer to have a rehearsal date because I want to be near to you.” “What did you say?” “I’m crazy for you” “What?” “Aw, come on, don’t make me say it again?” he protested His face is going near— “I’m your girl from now on.” she the line of Maxine without presence of mind. Chino’s chinky eyes went big and he gently get near to kiss—“ ----RING! -----RING! ------ Oh! It is almost 6:00 AM! I am late in school! What a dream! The dreamer saw their complete family picture at her table. When she went outside, she bumps to a person. When she looks at whom she bump, she saw the guy who has the same face of Chino or John giving his one pad of paper.

Last edited by miczieshane (2012-07-19 10:23:53)

• Literature 
  • » The repetition of one whole sheet of PAPER (A love story by PUTO MAYA)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 9 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy