♖Reverse World ♖

Re: @Mention Game

@Pawws @mention someone falls in love! :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

gah im not romantic at all -_- ahahahha @t you mean someone in love or someone you'll fall in lurb? :lol2: - gah ahahaha mention someone silly
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Pawws;#359678;1378200454]gah im not romantic at all -_- ahahahha[/quote] How do I know that? ROFL! :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#359678;1378200454]@t you mean someone in love or someone you'll fall in lurb? :lol2: - gah ahahaha[/quote] As long as you feels itz ryt that will be the answer! ROFL! Stay smokin hot bb! :lol3: @Pawws @mention someone very imaginative! Especially in love life? :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

ahhhh that'd be ate kim! :lol3: @kim-a-holic :thumbsup: [quote=Principe Azheef;#359680;1378200620]As long as you feels itz ryt that will be the answer! ROFL! Stay smokin hot bb![/quote] oh my. Hahahaha :lol3: someone in lurb > @chaw :love::lol3: mention someone you wish has a crush on you :eh::lol3:
JohnCaps
 John Capili
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
sa puso mo..
2014-05-02
Website

the row4 babes.., espexally faith... last time i wish mandy...but she basted me..i hope paw too likes me.. because she think im handsome.. mention me...as da most handsome.. :) i am d leader... of f-4..
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I'm gonna answer Paw's mention because john didn't put any. uhm.. @Pawws NYAHAHAHAHAHA :lol3::lol2: mention someone who can be a love guru HAHAHA.
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

@cropped.head :thumbsup: :lol3: Mention someone opposite of your personality.

Last edited by kitsune11 (2013-09-05 00:31:13)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya she seems very reserved, but outspoken when needed. And. I wish I was like that :lol2: mention someone you've always wanted to talk to, but never had the guts to do it (naks)
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=JohnCaps;#360462;1378346812]the row4 babes.., espexally faith... last time i wish mandy...but she basted me..i hope paw too likes me.. because she think im handsome..[/quote] HAHAHAH it's not me, it's really you :lol3: notclichereally hahahaha umm @aya this time, mention someone with almost similar personality as yours
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

@mndrl @mention someone shy! :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Me :) @mention someone you admire
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#360498;1378349712]@aya she seems very reserved, but outspoken when needed. And. I wish I was like that :lol2:[/quote] Yea? I kinda thought we're the same? :lol2: @mndrl But I hardly ever bite. :xixi: @t: bobcbar @mention someone you wanna tickle. :giggle:

Last edited by aya (2013-09-05 01:10:59)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya nawww girl, I'm not reserved at all :lol3: I'm just...very blunt and talkative :lol2: I want to tickle @douchefag meheheheh mention someone you adore

Last edited by chaw (2013-09-05 01:37:49)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#360552;1378358484]@aya nawww girl, I'm not reserved at all :lol3: I'm just...very blunt and talkative :lol2:[/quote] How can you even tell if a person is reserved or not on the internet? :lol2: [quote=chaw;#360552;1378358484]mention someone you wish you knew him/her in real life[/quote] Everyone I haven't met in 7DS yet. :lol: @mention someone you want to talk to on the phone
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler]@aya i said you [i]seem[/i] very reserved. i didnt say you are, though. :um: I just thought you were unfriendly ('08 until this year LOL) and so I felt really scared talking to you :um: but you're so nice :redface: or is it just a façade? :( hahahaha[/spoiler] @pawws (girl i ady told you to get on Viber D;) mention someone who looks like a cartoon character
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[spoiler][quote=chaw;#360562;1378361156]or is it just a façade?[/quote] Yea. I actually eat human babies for breakfast. loljk :lol3: Idk if I'm friendly or not. At least I think I'm friendly. :plotting: I don't understand why people would think I'm scary :lol: If it was because of my rants in the past, it was just because I've been pushed to my limit. I am normally a happy person, and everyone in 7DS (or who are even remotely close to me) can testify to that. :lol2:[/spoiler] [quote=chaw;#360562;1378361156]mention someone who looks like a cartoon character[/quote] @Chan. He looks animated. @mention someone you wanna smell. HAHAHA.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Tres;#360492;1378349307]I'm gonna answer Paw's mention because john didn't put any. uhm.. @Pawws NYAHAHAHAHAHA :lol3::lol2:[/quote] ew landi ha :lol3: eeeeeeeeeh tres staph it, ok :blush::redface: HAHAHAHAHAHAjk ok jk lang. :lol3: [quote=chaw;#360562;1378361156]@pawws (girl i ady told you to get on Viber D[/quote] ugh what what whyyyyyyy whats up :lol3: AHHHH, AHHHHHHHH ok hahahahahah :lol3: sry im so lazeh :um: [quote=aya;#360571;1378362460]@mention someone you wanna smell. HAHAHA.[/quote] I wanna smell @yh3t so much. she's so soft and cuddly and i just want to stick my nose everywhere. hahahaha :lol3: she's like a bear :xixi: mention someone you wanna spend the night with :eh: bwahaha
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

@aya because you seem [i]mataray[/i] and i'm worried [i]baka mabara ako[/i] if we have a conversation hashtag confessions :B i've always been afraid of people who seem intimidating :lol3: @t @Tres it must be fun to just talk to him all night about anything. when you read his posts, it's like you'll never get bored and just be fascinated by whatever he's about to share :lol3: or @Pawws and @chaw just because =3 mention someone you'd take with you to a concert

Last edited by mndrl (2013-09-05 02:50:43)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^I'd take bb bridge (@asawanibatman) in a concert of The Maine wohoooooooo just bc we love the band :lol3: mention that someone you always stalk :xixi::lol3: aigoooo hahaha!
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

@mndrl @mention someone close to whom she prefers! :lol3:

Board footer