message to your parents

kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
2013-08-05

message to your parents

be free to post your message to your parents english or tagalog may do :thumbsup:

bianx[?] likes this topic.

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Re: message to your parents

First poster :) :lol3: This message is for my mother only :lol3: Dear Ma, Please don't be angry when I buy a new book. I want to lessen my stress and reading is one of my stress reliever. I love you. ;)
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Dear Parents, [spoiler]I already have a boyfriend. And he's cute. And I love him. And I just met him this year. And I know you'll like him because he's sweet and madaldal and has no bisyo. I hope I can cite this to you in person. :um: I know you'll judge everything if I do now. So please don't get mad if I'm hiding this for now because you know, i'm just finding the perfect way of executing these kind of things. It's not that easy. Most especially di ako open sa mga ganitong bagay sa inyo diba. Ayun. :chew:[/spoiler]
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=kath;#259580;1343630520]be free to post your message to your parents english or tagalog may do[/quote] [spoiler]thanks kath :d this is such a nice thread. I'm not really open with my parents. :no:[/spoiler] Dear Parents, [spoiler]You knew this already that I have already a bf, and as you meet him soon. Please accept him like of what his parents did to me. I assure you this that he is a good person even though may bisyo sya but I think it doesn't matter with it naman. I don't say this in person Ma and Pa that I love you but I am so much express it everyday to you Ma and Pa. I will always be your big girl daughter trying to be a stronger ate for my sister. Love you always.[/spoiler]
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

Dear Parents, [spoiler]I'm happy that you'll be grandparents soon, and you know what makes me happier? that it's not me, not yet. not now. pressure-free. haha. and lemme assure you that i'll be good to my sister-in-law. as how you were good to my husband before. i'm pretty sure u'll be the greatest grandparents eveeerrr. i can see in your eyes how excited you are. love you nay/tay.[/spoiler]
ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

I LOVE YOU!!! :wow2::wow2::wow2::heart::heart::heart::love::love::love:
VAGINE
 Bea
VAGINE's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Single. #bitter
2014-04-22

Dear Mommy, [spoiler]Sorry for lying to you about Daniel. I thought he was right for me, I thought he was gonna be my husband and stuff. You were right when you said he was only gonna do me no good. Thank you for being there mom. Love you.[/spoiler]
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

Dear Parents, i just wish you soon decide where u should place me and quit fighting about the custody. You created me and its not my fault. I just sometimes really hate u both.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

^ I got teary-eyed at your message. :( Dear Mom, stay healthy. I love you, okay? Sorry that I'm a no-good girl. Promise someday I will make you proud, just wait for it. Dear dad, where are you noooooow? It's been a while since we last saw each other. Hope you're doing ine wherever you are.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[spoiler]Dear Ma and Pa, ~[/spoiler]

Last edited by Pawws (2014-05-11 06:46:28)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[spoiler]Dear Mama, ~[/spoiler]

Last edited by Pawws (2015-05-05 23:46:15)

Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Dear mommy and daddy, Huhu *cries* I felt like I failed you both again. Sorry for disappointing you. But despite it, I thank you for for understanding the situation. You know I love you both, and I swear someday I'll be able to help you and give you anything you want. Just please trust me on my decisions; I know what I'm doing. I'll be more responsible. Afterall, I'm not getting any younger. And yeah you both, too. I love youuuu! :) Love, Dianne Camille
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear Ma and Pa. I love you both. <3 Thanks for understanding me. For the continuous love and care. Sorry for being boisterous and mischievous sometimes. Someday you'll be proud of me. I promise.
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

I miss you so much
ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

Dearest Mom & Dad, [spoiler]Sobrang blessed po kami ni kuya kasi binigyan kami ni God ng parents na kagaya nyo. Papa nagsakripisyo po kayo na mapalayo sa amin para mabigyan kami ni Kuya ng magandang buhay,madami po kayong tiniis para lang sa amin para mapabuti kami. Thank you po sa lahat ng mga ginawa ninyo,sa mga sakripisyo ninyo at sa mga tiniis ninyo. I love you Papa. Mama,salamat po kasi habang nasa malayo si Papa ikaw yung tumayong ina at ama sa amin ni kuya. Pinalaki nyo po kami ng maayos kahit minsan talaga ay may pagkamaldita ako. Sorry po kung naging pasaway ako sinuway ko ang mga utos nyo minsan. Mama salamat po kasi kahit pagod ka na sa trabaho still hindi nababawasan yung oras mo samin bilang ina.I love you Ma. Ma at Pa proud po kami sa inyo ni Kuya.[/spoiler]
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

*Sighs , sorry cause i didnt get the things you both expected to me . Sorry i never been a Good Son on you guys. if only i could turn back time. :x_x: :x_x:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear Ma and Da, We don't live in the same house anymore. It can't be helped that we will have divorced parents. But it's better that way. I wish y'all didn't have to separate us from our younger siblings. I miss them. I miss my siblings. I kind of blame you guys because of all of this, but it's okay. I learned a lot from your broken marriage. I will keep my siblings close to me; they are my true family.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

dear ma and pa, i have so many questions to ask you but for now... let's start with 'WHY?!'.
ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

Dearest Mom, To my bestfriend, To my adviser, To my counselor, To my avid fan, To my inspiration, To my mentor, To the woman who is an epitome of strength, To the most beautiful woman in my eyes and in my heart, You've given all that you've got for the two of us 'though it meant a lot of pain and sacrifice. For everything you've done for us, For all the hard work and sweat you put forth for the welfare of others, For being a loving and supportive daughter to Lola Mommy, one thing remains true to me. No other woman could ever equate to all the roles you perform. I Love You,My.

Last edited by ScarletMoon (2015-05-09 11:53:16)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Mom and Dad, [spoiler]Here are the words I can never say. Things wouldve been much better if y'all were still together. Oh well. 😓 Da, I wish you took care of Ma properly, then she wouldve loved you 10 times better. Because of you, I now have high standards and will not let anyone get close to me until they've proven to me that they can take care of me. Honestly, marriage is a dream come true but it's one of the things I fear the most. I don't want a guy to get close to me; even the tiniest red flags are alarming me. I can't help it. Ma, I love you and I'm sorry I don't say it enough. You're a strong woman, and your pain is something I won't be able to understand. But I am with you in every step of this separation process. No man should ever treat a woman the way he treated you.[/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:02

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy