Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• News and Gossip 
  • » Bikini Wearing, Rifle Toting Israeli Soldier Makes “Splash” On the Internet

Bikini Wearing, Rifle Toting Israeli Soldier Makes “Splash” On the Internet

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

A shapely young brunette presumably an IDF soldier – with a machine gun slung over her shoulder, standing in a provocative pose in a striped bikini as she enjoys the sun on a crowded beach standing next to an equally attractive friend wearing an equally tiny bathing suit. Both men and women in Israel, with some exceptions, are required to serve a term of military service in the Israeli Defense Forces. Soldiers in Israel must keep their weapons with them at all times…even when they are off duty (although that term may not be completely appropriate). Israel is a tiny country under the constant threat of terrorism. Despite being substantially outnumbered by the countries in the region, it is said that the number of wars and border conflicts in which the IDF has been involved in its relatively brief history since the Jewish state was founded makes it one of the most battle-trained and efficient armed forces in the world If you’ve visited there, while it may be disconcerting to tourists, it’s quite common to see soldiers on the street, at a bus station, or elsewhere in day-to-day life perhaps on a weekend pass with their rifles slung over their shoulder. But they are usually in uniform rather than wearing a bikini. As Haaretz further explains about the gun-toting soldier in the bikini, To an Israeli, the photo makes perfectly practical sense. When soldiers take their weapon off military premises, they must guard it closely and keep it on their person, at all times. Having one’s weapon stolen is harshly punished with time in military prison a given. It’s worth mentioning too that Israel is the only country in the Middle East with a Western-style, secular and multicultural democracy where all citizens, regardless of religion or non-religion, or ethnicity, enjoy the protections of civil rights. Here is Gizmodo‘s take on the bikini-clad Israeli soldier: When you go to the beach there are a few things you must remember: your towel, your sunscreen, and your assault rifle. At least, if you’re in Israel…She’s presumably an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) solider, meaning she’s required to carry her weapon with her at all times. And even if she was just showing off, she looked incredibly badass doing so. Are you even more impressed with the quality of the Israeli military [url=http://www.inquisitr.com/286406/bikini-wearing-rifle-toting-israeli-soldier-makes-splash-on-the-internet/#TTZgJWZFFUkMWKEQ.99]Source[/url] [b]I'm just wondering how she swims with that rifle clinging onto her body[/b] :plotting:

bobcbar[?], and JaChriz[?] like this topic.

velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Re: Bikini Wearing, Rifle Toting Israeli Soldier Makes “Splash” On the Internet

:thumbsup:
H2o
 Kevin
H2o's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Chemist
Rated SPG
Maguindanao

Maaaaaan, that's hot. :swt:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! :swt:
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=sj0405;#262435;1343862658]Are you even more impressed with the quality of the Israeli military[/quote] :thumbsup: so much ... :xixi:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

I've always wanted to visit Isreal :eh:
Jea
 weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

[quote=sj0405;#262435;1343862658]I'm just wondering how she swims with that rifle clinging onto her body :plotting:[/quote] :xixi: cool
Zyrdred
Zyrdred's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
New world, old ways
Lagendia
2012-12-14

Well its heavy :x_x: And cant believe they can withstand to carry the whole day long.
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Bikini Wearing, Rifle Toting Israeli Soldier Makes “Splash” On the Internet

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy