Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• News and Gossip 
  • » Macaulay Culkin’s Heroin Addiction “Will Kill Him In Six Months,” Friends Say

Macaulay Culkin’s Heroin Addiction “Will Kill Him In Six Months,” Friends Say

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

'[b]Home Alone[/b]' actor and child star Macaulay Culkin's rapid weight loss and gaunt appearance is, according to reports in the US, due to a secret heroin addiction that according to friends “is killing him.” The 31 year-old is allegedly hooked on heroin and prescription drugs and has reportedly come close to overdosing on prescription painkiller oxycodone. The shocking claims have been made by US tabloid the National Enquirer, which alleged the 'Richie Rich' actor is spending $6000 a month on his addiction and has turned his Manhattan apartment into a private “drug den”. “Macaulay Culkin is hooked on drugs and it’s killing him!” a source told the publication. "He’s addicted to heroin, oxycodone, Percocet and Vicodin. I have witnessed his drug taking, which has escalated over the past year and a half to the point where he needs serious help." The time-scale for his alleged drug decline coincides with his break up with girlfriend of nine years Mila Kunis. The 'Friends With Benefits' star is now said to be in a relationship with former That 70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher. Friends have shockingly predicted that the actor may die from the addiction before the end of the year. “His closest friends fear that he’ll overdose or his heart will explode. If he doesn’t get help and enter rehab now, he could be dead in six months.” Despite an alleged overdose the actor is reportedly not slowing down, with another source adding: “It should have been a wake-up call, but it didn’t seem to have any effect on him. "Mac is still partying hard. I pray that he finds the courage and strength to clean up before it’s too late.” While there has been no confirmation of the star's personal struggle he has lost a startling amount of weight over the last year and is almost unrecognisable.
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Re: Macaulay Culkin’s Heroin Addiction “Will Kill Him In Six Months,” Friends Say

is he 31years old?! i didnt know hes 31.
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Macaulay Culkin’s Heroin Addiction “Will Kill Him In Six Months,” Friends Say

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:24

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy