discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Women You Should Never Date

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Gentlemen this article is one you should take a print out of and carry in your pocket at all times simply because it will give you a very vivid picture of the kind of women you MUST NOT DATE. I am sure at some stage in your life you must have fallen for the wrong girl and then shed many-a-tear over her. In case you have been lucky and escaped such trauma, congratulations! But don’t get over-confident because s**t can hit the fan anytime. You must keep the distance if and when you come across women with traits as described below. [b]1. The Nagger[/b] [spoiler]Most men complain that all women nag. Firstly, not all women nag. Secondly, nagging to a certain extent is fine. It becomes a problem when it exceeds that certain limit. If she is constantly on your case and is not letting you be then you should decamp asap. She is your girlfriend and not your school teacher to nag you at every opportunity that presents itself. And if she can’t help but be that crazy teacher, you should at least help yourself by not being with her.[/spoiler] [b]2. The Possessive / Obsessive Stalker[/b] [spoiler]She calls you every two hours? She messages you every half an hour? She gets upset the moment you look at another woman and throws a fit when you talk to another lady? She likes it when you wear her favourite colours but feels sad when you wear one that she doesn’t like? If the answer to the above questions is a yes then you NEED to NOT see her ever again. Some women get possessive and obsessive to the point that they suffocate you and thus stunt your growth as a human being. You cannot and should not become her shadow or a person of her liking alone. Protect your identity and guard your self-respect by giving her the boot.[/spoiler] [b]3. The Attention Seeker[/b] [spoiler]All women like to get as much attention as possible from their man. But some women make a nasty habit out of it. They will be on their best behaviour as long as they are the centre of attraction and will totally flip the moment the attention shifts. Let’s be practical. It is wrong of your girlfriend to want to be the centre of your life for an indefinite period of time. After all you have friends, family, work which deserve your attention as well. As soon as you realise she is asking way too much of your time and that she is crawling into your personal space ask her to back off. If the problem persists after repeated warnings it is advisable for you to back off.[/spoiler] [b]4. The Emotional Wreck[/b] [spoiler]While men love to be the hero in a girl’s life please avoid playing hero in the life of a damsel in distress. It is romantic to think that your love will bring her out of her misery and she will see the good you did for her and so be yours forever. Yes, your love will help her get emotionally better but that does not mean she is going to fall for you. Falling for an emotional wreck will drain you emotionally and you might not get much in return.[/spoiler] [b]5. The Material Girl[/b] [spoiler]This one is pretty simple. If she is only after your money then she is no good. She will distance herself from you when she finds a more affluent man or when your pocket strength weakens. Building emotional ties with her is futile and so is expecting a steady stable relationship. (Dating, MensXP.com)[/spoiler] hmmmmmm ??? :disgust:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Re: Women You Should Never Date

[quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]Women You Should Never Date[/quote] [quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]1. The Nagger[/quote] [quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]2. The Possessive / Obsessive Stalker[/quote] [quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]3. The Attention Seeker[/quote] [quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]4. The Emotional Wreck[/quote] [quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]5. The Material Girl[/quote] The list is too favorable for men. :evil: :over:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Group date~ :thumbsup:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

A guy should date any woman he wants...how else will a guy learn to deal with all of those issues :lol3:
Yesha
 Yesha
Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

a guy must encounter all of these types of girls, when the right time comes that we fell in love , their attitude doesnt matter, because in the end of the day, our differences wiil be our reason to continue love each other , because our gaps and differences will bring out the best in us :)
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

a man should date all of those kind. If he really love a woman/lady/girl he will accept her no matter what. And besides, girls have one of those characteristics sometimes,
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]Firstly, not all women nag. Secondly, nagging to a certain extent is fine.[/quote] :thumbsup: [quote=bobcbar;#269019;1344546950]A guy should date any woman he wants...how else will a guy learn to deal with all of those issues :lol3:[/quote] I think these are good advices. If I was a guy, gunna avoid those kind of women too. :facepalm: Especially if she does this: [quote]She calls you every two hours? She messages you every half an hour? She gets upset the moment you look at another woman and throws a fit when you talk to another lady? She likes it when you wear her favourite colours but feels sad when you wear one that she doesn’t like?[/quote] and this: [quote]girlfriend to want to be the centre of your life for an indefinite period of time.[/quote] I am a girl but I hate other girls who have these kind of personalities. Spell P-S-Y-C-H-O? :lol3:
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

i think the guy should learn to understand the traits of his woman and accept her as she is . ALL BETTER . :D
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=Yesha;#269112;1344562247]a guy must encounter all of these types of girls, [b]when the right time comes that we fell in love , their attitude doesnt matter, because in the end of the day, our differences wiil be our reason to continue love each other , because our gaps and differences will bring out the best in us [/b][/quote] This is the best :thumbsup: No pretenses :yes: We are only human and not saints :lol3: [b]an ass in a lion's skin[/b] :aaa:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]2. The Possessive / Obsessive Stalker[/quote] I seem to encounter this one more often than the other types. :facepalm:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

There should be a category for the fugly idiotic weeabos as well. Let's call it the Unya type. That should be on the top of the list. :xixi:
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

@aya But fugly idiotic weeabos are harmless. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#271577;1344795097]But fugly idiotic weeabos are harmless. :lol2:[/quote] No~ Contagious la! You become a douchebag if you date one. You wan that? :xixi:
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=aya;#271672;1344837168]No~ Contagious la! You become a douchebag if you date one. You wan that? :xixi:[/quote] I'm immune. :snob:
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

[quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]2. The Possessive / Obsessive Stalker[/quote] dumped. way back in highschool. :thumbsup:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

how bout the men women should never date? to all the men out there, i think just a simple rule. don't date someone you really aren't into. or someone you think you wouldn't really get along with. Because one thing's for sure, these qualities wouldn't be THAT visible on your first few dates. they would show up some later time, so just brace yourselves. and women, some of us may tend to have bits of those qualities within us. it's just a matter of knowing our limits and controlling ourselves to become too much of something. and btw, some men are naggers too. some men are possessive/obsessive. some men can be an emotional men and attention seeker. and some men tend to be "[i]material guys[/i]" too.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=yunish;#323368;1365786278]how bout the men women should never date?[/quote] Players. Cheaters. Pervs. Sadists (Moody aggro guys). Rustom Padilla guys. [quote=yunish;#323368;1365786278]and btw, some men are naggers too. some men are possessive/obsessive.[/quote] So true. That kind of guy is annoying. :lol2: [quote=yunish;#323368;1365786278]some men can be an emotional men and attention seeker[/quote] Must be gay. [quote=yunish;#323368;1365786278]and some men tend to be "material guys" too.[/quote] I don't like guys who are vainer than me. :lol:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=yunish;#323368;1365786278]how bout the men women should never date?[/quote] Make a new topic and let all the girls add to the list..could be interesting reading for us guys :lol3:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=bobcbar;#269019;1344546950]A guy should date any woman he wants...how else will a guy learn to deal with all of those issues[/quote] -yeah, agree.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=jechel.eonni;#268505;1344497165]If she is only after your money then she is no good.[/quote] dat golddigguh doe :lol3: I feel bad. Runaway from them asap :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy