» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

Puffy eyes? Get rid of them, easily!

I do have problems with my puffy eyes but i sometimes use concealer to cover this. Right now, I don't need to use concealer because I always have enough sleep and use cucumber to heal my puffy eyes: Here are more tips for you: Chilled spoons: Yes, you heard right! Spoons can provide instant relief for your puffy eyes. If you know you are going to have a late night, toss in some spoons into the freezer to chill overnight. Hold the cupped part of the spoon over your eyes till your eyes feel more relaxed. Eye drops: There are special eye drops available in the market which do not contain any steroids and are only meant to hydrate your eyes and reduce redness. Cucumbers and potatoes: Grate them up together with their peels and place over your eyes. The potato juice also acts as a whitening agent and helps reduce dark circles. Tea bags: Apart from the conventional benefits of tea, tea bags help ease irritated eyes and are great to reduce redness. Power naps: Simple, easy, effective. Take a nap for half an hour and wake up feeling all refreshed. Pamper your eyes: Do your tired eyes a favour and try not to stare at a screen for long. Try a few eye exercises, they help too. Tea bags are always cool cover too (: I always use it after drinking a cup of tea :3 Try one of these tips! (:

Last edited by mystic rain (2012-08-21 05:29:09)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Re: Puffy eyes? Get rid of them, easily!

[quote=mystic rain;#276031;1345541306]Cucumbers and potatoes: Grate them up together with their peels and place over your eyes. The potato juice also acts as a whitening agent and helps reduce dark circles.[/quote] Guess I will try this tonight :thumbsup:
mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

[quote=sj0405;#276738;1345620100]Guess I will try this tonight[/quote] I already tried the cucumbers, it gives you a cold feeling with it XD
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[quote=mystic rain;#276031;1345541306]Power naps: Simple, easy, effective. Take a nap for half an hour and wake up feeling all refreshed.[/quote] not working for me :|

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:06

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy